Love Indian food? No need to travel all the way to India to satisfy your cravings! Namaste Restaurant is literally at your doorstep to offer a feast of delicious dishes - all prepared with expertise, great care and a lot of love for you.
Found at the famous le Caudan Waterfront, Namaste Restaurant ranks high among the restaurants for authentic and refined Indian cuisine in Mauritius. In this restaurant, you will enjoy your meal in a cosy and very appealing atmosphere. Indeed Mauritian foodies will want to taste varieties of delicious Indian menus in such a charming environment.
At Namaste Restaurant, it is not only the cuisine that you will relish but you will also experience a different culture altogether, be it in terms of hospitality or décor! As the restaurant's chef from North India busies himself putting together your meal, sit back, relax and transport yourself to the Mughal era while you eagerly wait to relish the flavors of the Mughal specialities!
To make your day a splendid one, you can do an advance booking for the balcony table. Here you can get a marvellous view of the port and capture the moment as a bundle of amazing photos. Moreover, on weekends, Namaste restaurant organizes live Indian music performances by various artists and musicians for special entertainment while you dine.
Location: L'Observatoire, Le Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis
Cuisines: Fine Dining, Indian, Vegetarian
- Non smoking restaurant
- Sea View
- Wonderful view of the port
- Private room
- Open for Private events
- Special arrangement for celebrations
- Child friendly
You will taste excellent Indian food at this restaurant. It is a cultural experience that everyone should give a try. Enjoying your meal while admiring Le Caudan Waterfont port can make a great day out.
Meal Package details:
- Menu Options: The Namaste restaurant offers a selection of 3 possible menus which are Menu A, Menu B, Menu C
- Child Menu: a special child friendly child menu and dishes are available directly at the restaurant
- Menu A: 1 Starter, Main Course & Side Dishes (several dishes served in separate bowls), Dessert, Drinks
- Menu B: 3 Starters (each one served in separate bowl), Main Course & Side Dishes (served in 3 different plates), Dessert, Drinks
- Menu C: 3 Starters (served in one special starters plate), Main Course & Side Dishes (several dishes served in different plates) , Dessert, Drinks
- Drinks: included in all menu options are Tea / Coffee, Water, 1 Juice or 1 Beer
- Lunch Hours: 11:30 - 15:00
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival
Starter: Marinated Grilled Chicken Filet with Shrimps served with salads, Gri