Ile Des Deux Cocos VillaExclusive Villa & Private Island for the night on All Inclusive Basis
- Exclusive use of the Villa from 4.00pm until 10.00am the next day
- Private island offering the ultimate exclusivity
- All-inclusive meal plan package
- Shuttle boat transfers to Ile des Deux Cocos Island
- Welcome cocktail at arrival
- Refreshing towel
- All-inclusive package with dinner, breakfast and drinks
- Drinks package of unlimited drinks
- Sun beds
- Your own personal staffs: housekeeper, valet and chef at your service.
L'île des Deux Cocos awaits for a remarkable experience of having an entire private island only for you to enjoy!
L'île des Deux Cocos offers you the ultimate retreat in this blissful island of magnificent natural beauty. Step into a world of contrast like no other where on the south lies dramatic views of the turquoise ocean and to the east, the fascinating Blue Bay Marine Reserve.
Nestled amongst the trees, lies the magical “Follies” Villa. Built in the 1920s by Sir Hesketh Bell, one of the first British governors to Mauritius. It is a place of true magic and beauty, which has been used for glamorous and hedonistic parties.
The villa’s architectural style is a unique mixture of various influences and styles; a clever mix of British and Moorish architecture with a Mauritian-style interior.
The villa and the entire Ile des Deux Cocos Island are offered on exclusive basis only for you and your partners to enjoy during the evening and night. This private 252-square-metre villa, its many facilities, including the beautiful swimming pool. The royalty treatment is emphasized with the housekeeper, valet and chef for an outstanding personal service.
The entire island resort will be reserved for your overnight stay, with two bedrooms catering for couples or families of four. Ile Des Deux Cocos offers a unique opportunity to experience genuine island living on your very own private piece of paradise.
Max Occupancy: 6 Persons
The attractive 252-square-metre villa on Île des Deux Cocos features a shaded Moroccan-style courtyard and a fragrant garden laden with bougainvillea, bordered with a wooden decked swimming pool.
- 3 bedrooms villa, including 1 master bedroom complete with hot tub and en-suite bathroom
- Private terrace
- Private pool
- Own solarium
- Furnished lounge
- Dining room
Master bedrooms (3 bedrooms) capacity: 6 Persons
Child/baby (from 0 to 5years): Free of charge
Villa use: from 4.00pm until 10.00am.
- Air conditioning
- A safe
- A hair dryer
- Bathroom with two washbasins
- A variety of scented bathroom products and natural healing oils
- The master bedroom, complete with hot tub and en-suite bathroom, has a variety of scented products and natural healing oils.
- Beach Volleyball
- Giant chess
- Bocci ball
- Boot Camp
- Treasure hunt
Pre-booking Required for the following Activities:
- Glass Bottom boat trip to Blue Bay marine park
- Snorkelling with its equipment
Activities with supplement:
- Scuba Diving including equipment
- Exploring the Ship Wreck (Snorkelling and glass bottom boat)
- Three Islands Visit Iles aux Phares, île de la Passe and île aux Aigrettes on boat
- Small Game Fishing