Ile Aux Cerfs Island Day Package
Full Day Package at Ile Aux Cerfs
- Boat transfers in a comfortable motor boat to Ile aux Cerfs and back to shore
- Delicious meal as per chosen menu (see FOOD & BEVERAGES SECTION), served at the Sands Grill Restaurant or at the Masala Restaurant
- 0.5 liter water bottle offered only at the Masala Restaurant
- Beach mattress (only for BBQ or standard menu)
For a supplement:
Activity time/ Departure Time
- Boat transfers to/from Ile aux Cerfs: 09:30 to 17:30 (May to October) or 18:00 (November to April)
- Transfers to Ile aux Cerfs are available every 30 minutes
Validity: Until 31/10/2019
Conditions & Additional info
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
- Note: Flexibility on the exact time you can start/ end the tour.
Ile Aux Cerfs Day Package Overview
Spend a full day on Ile aux Cerfs, having a delicious gourmet lunch in one of the exclusive beach restaurants on the island.
The Ile aux Cerfs day package starts with a boat transfer to Ile aux Cerfs Island. The boat transfer is done in the comfortable spacious motor boat, and takes about 15 minutes.
As you approach the island by boat, you will see the swaying palm trees and the pure white beaches framed by the vivid turquoise waters.
At around noon time (offered anytime between 12:00 - 14:00) a delicious lunch is served in the restaurant of your choice.
You will afterwards have free time to spend on the beach, going for a stroll, swimming in the lagoon, snorkeling or just relaxation at the Sand’s bar or on the beach. The last boat transfer leaves at 16:00.
Ile Aux Cerfs Day Package - Food & Beverages
You can choose when to have the lunch (offered anytime between 12:30 - 15:00). The selection is between these two following restaurants:
- Sands Grill Restaurant - well known for its top notch gourmet seafood and for its ideal location right on the main beach of Ile aux Cerfs
- La Chaumière Masala Indian Restaurant - Offering the best of contemporary Indian cuisine, a true delight of Oriental flavors
As part of this tour, you have the flexibility of choosing any of the following lunch menus:
Lunch at Sands Grill Restaurant
Option 1: BBQ Lunch Menu
- Main Course: Grilled fish, grilled chicken, grilled sausages (lamb and chicken)
- Side dishes: Potato wedges, side salad, garlic bread
- Dessert: Vanilla scented pancake & banana flambé, Coconut ice cream
- Beverages: 1 local beer or 1 soft + 0.5lt water
Option 2: Standard Menu
- Starter: Poached shrimps & pine apple, Mixed greens & crouton
- Main course: Chicken curry, potato & green peas, Steamed Basmati rice & papadam
- Dessert: Vanilla scented pancake & banana flambé, Vanilla ice cream
Lunch at Masala (Indian Restaurant)
Menu Non vegetarian
- Chicken tikka masala, Black dal, Butter naan, Jeera Pulau
- Cucumber & onion raitha, Pickles & pappad
- Gulab jamun
- 0.5l of Water
- Chana masala, Black dal, Butter naan, Jeera Pulau,
- Cucumber & onion raitha, Pickles & pappad,
- Gulab Jamun
- 0.5l of Water
Parasailing at Ile Aux Cerfs
It is possible to organize for you to do parasailing during your time on Ile aux Cerfs. The parasailing offers you a breathtaking bird's eye view of Ile aux Cerfs Island, its beautiful beach and the beautiful east coast lagoon, making it a truly memorable and worthwhile experience.
You can go for the parasailing as individual or as a pair. The parasailing is offered for an additional fee.