Ile Aux Cerfs Island Day Package
- Boat transfers in a comfortable motor boat to Ile aux Cerfs and back to shore
- Welcome fruit cocktail at the famous Ile aux Cerfs Sand’s Bar
- Delicious meal as per chosen menu (see FOOD & BEVERAGES SECTION), served at the Sands Grill Restaurant or at the Masala Restaurant
- 0.5 liter water bottle offered only at the Masala Restaurant
- Beach mattress
For a supplement:
Activity time/ Departure Time
- Boat transfers to/from Ile aux Cerfs: 09:30 to 17:30 (May to October) or 18:00 (November to April)
- Transfers to Ile aux Cerfs are available every 30 minutes
Conditions & Additional info
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
- Note: Flexibility on the exact time you can start/ end the tour.
Spend a full day on Ile aux Cerfs, having a delicious gourmet lunch in one of the exclusive beach restaurants on the island.
The Ile aux Cerfs day package starts with a boat transfer to Ile aux Cerfs Island. The boat transfer is done in the comfortable spacious motor boat, and takes about 15 minutes.
As you approach the island by boat, you will see the swaying palm trees and the pure white beaches framed by the vivid turquoise waters. Once on the island, you will be guided to the famous Ile aux Cerfs Sands Bar for a refreshing fruit cocktail.
At around noon time (offered anytime between 12:00 - 14:00) a delicious lunch is served in the restaurant of your choice.
You will afterwards have free time to spend on the beach, going for a stroll, swimming in the lagoon, snorkeling or just relaxation at the Sand’s bar or on the beach. The last boat transfer leaves at 16:00.
You can choose when to have the lunch (offered anytime between 12:30 - 15:00). The selection is between these two following restaurants:
- Sands Grill Restaurant - well known for its top notch gourmet seafood and for its ideal location right on the main beach of Ile aux Cerfs
- La Chaumière Masala Indian Restaurant - Offering the best of contemporary Indian cuisine, a true delight of Oriental flavors
As part of this tour, you have the flexibility of choosing any of the following lunch menus:
Lunch at Sands Grill Restaurant
Option 1: BBQ Lunch Menu
- Main Course: Grilled fish, grilled chicken, grilled sausages (lamb and chicken)
- Side dishes: Potato wedges, side salad, garlic bread
- Dessert: Banana Flambée & Vanilla Ice cream
Option 2: Standard Menu
- Starter: Caesar Salad with curried chicken skewer, sprinkle parmesan cheese
- Main Course: Chargrilled fish filet, lemon rice and steamed vegetables
- Dessert: white coconut mousse, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
Lunch at Masala (Indian Restaurant)
Menu Non vegetarian
Butter Chicken, Tadka Dal, Tandoori Naan, Mint & Coriander Pulau, Cucumber & Onion Raitha, Pickle & Pappad And Gulab Jamun As Dessert
Paneer Makhan Masala, Tadka Dal, Tandoori Naan, Mint & Coriander Pulau, Cucumber & Onion Raitha, Pickle & Pappad, Gulab Jamun as dessert.
Included in all meal packages:
- Fruit Cocktail served at the Sands Beach bar
- 0.5 liter water bottle (*0.5 liter water bottle is valid only for client who book the lunch at La Chaumière Masala Indian Restaurant)
- Beach mattress
Parasailing - It is possible to organize for you to do parasailing during your time on Ile aux Cerfs. The parasailing offers you a breathtaking bird's eye view of Ile aux Cerfs Island, its beautiful beach and the beautiful east coast lagoon, making it a truly memorable and worthwhile experience.
You can go for the parasailing as individual or as a pair. The parasailing is offered for an additional fee.