Ile Aux Cerfs Island Day Package
Spend a full day on Ile aux Cerfs, having a delicious gourmet lunch in one of the exclusive beach restaurants on the island.
The Ile aux Cerfs day package starts with a boat transfer to Ile aux Cerfs Island. The boat transfer is done in the comfortable spacious motor boat, and takes about 15 minutes.
As you approach the island by boat, you will see the swaying palm trees and the pure white beaches framed by the vivid turquoise waters. Once on the island, you will be guided to the famous Ile aux Cerfs Sands Bar for a refreshing fruit cocktail.
At around noon time (offered anytime between 12:00 - 14:00) a delicious lunch is served in the restaurant of your choice.
You will afterwards have free time to spend on the beach, going for a stroll, swimming in the lagoon, snorkeling or just relaxation at the Sand’s bar or on the beach. The last boat transfer leaves at 16:00.
You can choose when to have the lunch (offered anytime between 12:00 - 14:00). The selection is between these two following restaurants:
- Paul et Virginie Seafood beach restaurant - well known for its top notch gourmet seafood and for its ideal location right on the main beach of Ile aux Cerfs
- La Chaumière Masala Indian Restaurant - Offering the best of contemporary Indian cuisine, a true delight of Oriental flavors
As part of this tour, you have the flexibility of choosing any of the following lunch menus:
Lunch at Paul et Virginie (seafood restaurant)
Starter - Marinated tuna salad, lemon comfit & tomato Carpaccio
Main course - Grill local fish fillet Creole style, fine vegetable curcuma flavor bisque
Dessert - Coco mousse with vanilla ice cream
Hot drink - coffee or Tea
Lunch at Masala (Indian Restaurant)Menu Non vegetarian
Butter chicken,fish tikka, tadka dal, raitha, mint &coriander pulau rice, Fruit salad, butter naan, pickle & pappadMenu Vegetarian
Paneer makhni, aloo mutter, tadka dal, mint & coriander pulau, Fruit salad, Raitha, butter naan, pickle & pappad
The Ile aux Cerfs tour includes
- Boat transfers in a comfortable motor boat to Ile aux Cerfs and back to shore
- Welcome fruit cocktail at the famous Ile aux Cerfs Sand’s Bar
- Delicious meal served at the Paul et Virginie (3 course meal) or at the Masala restaurant (indian thali meal), both fine dining beach restaurants ( for a supplement )
Parasailing - It is possible to organize for you to do parasailing during your time on Ile aux Cerfs. The parasailing offers you a breathtaking bird's eye view of Ile aux Cerfs Island, its beautiful beach and the beautiful east coast lagoon, making it a truly memorable and worthwhile experience.
You can go for the parasailing as individual or