Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
All Inclusive + Spa Discount + Late Check-Out + Child Stay Free
Situated in Flic en Flac, the five-star Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa is one of the island's most well-appointed resorts for guests seeking a luxurious getaway. A stunning beach, two pools (one adult-only) with ocean views, an intimate full-service spa, free activities, and three restaurants (including an authentic Thai eatery and beachfront dining) should entice guests to never want to leave.
5* Beachfront Resort
Pool/ Jacuzzi & Infinity Pool
3 Restaurants & 3 Bars
Select Check-inSelect Check-out
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa - Deal Inclusions:
- Meal plan as per selection
- Happy Hour at Aqua Bar only from 3pm to 6pm
- Late check-out at 17h00 (subject to availability)
- Access to 2 swimming pools
- Complimentary activities (excluding water activities and boathouse)
- 1 child below 12 years old - stays for free
- Family Suites are available upon request. Please call us on 269 1500.
Meal Plan Available
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa - Meal Plan Available
Meal Plan Details
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa - Meal Plan Details
- Full American breakfast at La Pomme D’Amour from 7h30 to 10h30
- Lunch (Depending on occupancy - a la carte Les Coquillages or Lunch Buffet at La Pomme D’Amour) from 12h30 to 15h00
- Dinner (Depending on occupancy - a la carte Monday & Wednesday Les Coquillages OR Tuesday & Thursday Restaurant Ginger Thai OR Dinner Buffet at La Pomme D’Amour) 19h00 to 22h00
- Unlimited drinks: Tea/Coffee, selection of juices, water, local beer, selection of cocktails, house wine, local spirits and served at the main bar – Aqua Bar only from 11:00 to 22:00
- All-Inclusive starts at 14:00 on the arrival date and ends at 12:00 on the departure date
- Lunch to be consumed on the departure date. Since lunch is consumed on departure date drinks will be included only during lunchtime.
- Dine around option is included in the All Inclusive Package for Ginger Thai & Les Coquillages restaurants. Reservation at Ginger Thai & Les Coquillages is compulsory.
- Note that some meals at Ginger Thai & Les Coquillages are subject to a supplement
- Minibar in the room is NOT included.
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- Breakfast: Monday to Sunday - 07:30 - 10:30
- Dinner: Friday & Saturday - 19:00 - 22:00
La Pomme D’Amour Restaurant
- Lunch: Monday to Sunday - 12:00 - 15:30
- Dinner: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday - 19:00 - 22:00
- BBQ dinner at Les Coquillages every Saturday evening from 18:30 – 22:00 (no supplement for HB/FB guests)
Les Coquillages Restaurant
- Dinner (à la carte) - Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday - 19:00 - 22:00
Ginger Thai Restaurant
Facilities at Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
- 3 Restaurants
- 3 Bars
- Landscaped Pool, Jacuzzi and Infinity pool for Adults
- Kids Club & Kids Spa
- Beauty & Hair Salon
- Hammam & Sauna: Available during weekend only (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Beach Volley
- Bocce Balls
- Aquagym (subject to availability)
Note: The Boathouse is currently unavailable. Bicycles are available for a supplement.
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa - Price Conditions
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name).
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis.
- Rates are non-refundable, applicable for Mauritian only and are in Mauritian Rupees (Rs).
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 269-1500 to confirm the availability.
- Family Suites are available upon request. Please call us on 269 1500.
- Our evening dress code is smart casual with long pants for gentlemen.
Minimum Night Policy
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa - Minimum Night Policy
A minimum 2 night stay is required for: 11 Feb to 14 Feb 2021
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa - Cancellation Policy
- This offer is non-refundable and non-cancellable.
Discover the Rooms
Why Stay Here?
About Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
Situated in Flic en Flac, the five-star Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa is one of the island's most well-appointed resorts for guests seeking a luxurious getaway.
A stunning beach, two pools (one adult-only) with ocean views, an intimate full-service spa, free activities, and three restaurants (including an authentic Thai eatery and beachfront dining) should entice guests to never want to leave.
Discover more about the Hilton Mauritius Resort Hotel & Spa
Each of the rooms and suites offer comfort and convenience with a range of great amenities to make your stay perfect. Enjoy stylish decor with island influences, private terraces or balconies, stunning ocean views and more.
A unique culinary journey awaits at Hilton Mauritius Resort, featuring 3 restaurants and a creative team of experienced chefs. The main restaurant, La Pomme d'Amour, features daily American breakfast and daily international buffet dinner with a Creole touch. Try the gourmet lunch and dinner at Les Coquillages feet in the sand, or savor an authentic Thai cuisine at the Ginger Thai restaurant.
You’ll have plenty of things to do at the resort. Head to any one of the swimming pools- the resort features a Landscaped Pool, Jacuzzi and Infinity pool for adults. Nestled between the pools are the resort’s bars where you can always swim up and grab a refreshing cocktail. Both pools are famed for the stunning views they offer, so you can laze around on the sunbeds and loungers and watch the iconic Mauritian sunset.
Get adventurous with the non motorized water sports, such as snorkelling, windsurfing, or pedal boating. Enjoy a peaceful trip on a glass-bottom boat or choose to paddle board or even play a match of tennis. If you wish to maintain a fitness regimen during your visit, visit the on-site fitness studio with regular yoga and tai chi classes to help alleviate stress.
Experience the healing powers of the elements at Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa. The luxurious spa features a hydrotherapy bath, sauna, steam room and a private cabin for a couple's massage with whirlpool. Rejuvenate the mind, body and soul and indulge in any one of their revitalizing spa treatments.
Don’t forget to bring the whole family along for your luxury getaway. The kids will be delighted with access to the Kids club where they can participate in a number of fun activities and games, whilst parents can relax. Children can also relax with the selection of Kids Spa treatments on offer.
Award winning 5* Resort
2 Swimming Pools
Two tennis courts
Kids Club and Kids Spa
A fully equipped Fitness Center
Hair and Beauty Salon
“Great resort with a real tropical vibes” Stuff very welcoming, great facilities, clean rooms and nice view from the room. We loved the Island buffet. Whole resort is well maintained with lots of plants! Infinity pool was one of our favorite spots in resort. Would definitely recommend this resort to my family and friends! :)
- WiFi - was available everywhere for free - Safe in the room to store valuables - Good service and friendly staff - Every day some activities planned and live music in the evening - Water activities & equipment available - Good parking area
2 Days of Relaxation Our stay at Hilton was comfortable and we were mostly pleased with the water activities especially seeing the dolphins was a highlight. All staff were hospitality.
The breakfasts were excellent and cannot be faulted. The hotel was in a beautiful position overlooking the beach and we had a wonderfully quiet room very close to the beach and pool.
Amazing stay!!!! This is an amazing place to stay. The water sport activities are all free so you get your moneys worth in that regard. It is clean and the gardens are beautiful and peaceful. The non-front desk staff (especially activities and entertainment) are amazing and friendly and helpful. They had a nice evening programme with live band every night and a dance performance one night.