Heritage Le ChateauHalf Board overnight stay in a Chateau
Heritage Le Chateau Overnight Package
- Couple suite
- Gastronomic Dinner
- Free WiFi
- Free Secured Parking
Meal Plan Details
- Gastronomic dinner (Drinks not included)
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24/7 Security
- Dining room (8 Pax)
- Large Veranda at the front & back with spectacular view of the 'Jardin à la française'
- Mini board room (6 Pax)
- AC in Bedroom Only
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name)
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
Check In Time
Check Out Time
About Heritage Le Château
Straight out of the “Paul et Virginie” classic epoch, this historic dwelling offers an exceptional retreat in the south of the island.
Heritage Le Château is one of the architectural wonders of Mauritius. Commissioned in the 19th century on an island, then part of the British Empire, the Château still keeps a precise memory from this era and is now a testimony to history.
This building has passed through times without losing its unique British-Indian elegance. Faithful to this rich past, Heritage Le Château has been restored and refurbished in 2017. The château is now bordered by hills and a national park, boasting of 1300 hectares of nature.
Discover a symbol of the British-Indian way of life, the suite of the Château will take you on a journey through time. You will stay on the first floor of the 19th century Chateau de Bel Ombre, in a well-appointed couple suite featuring a four-poster canopy bed, long ivory draped curtains, paintings and beautiful antique furniture.
During your stay, you will also have the opportunity of relishing a delicious gastronomic dinner at the Chateau restaurant curated by the celebrated chef, David Toutain.
The next day wake up gently with breakfast served on the veranda and enjoy the breathtaking view on the sumptuous French-style landscaped gardens. An exotic stay awaits you in this elegant residence and magnificent setting.
Heritage Le Chateau - Room Type
Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Bedding: Queen size canopy bed
The couple suite comprises a dining room, a bathroom, a boudoir, a mini board room and a large veranda at the front and back overlooking a landscaped French style garden.
- Large veranda with view of 'Jardin à la française'
- Air conditioning
- Old fashioned safe
- Nespresso machine with complimentary coffee capsules
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobe & Slippers
- No TV