Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
All Inclusive + 2 Kids stay FREE + Early Check in / Late Check out + Spa Discount + Activities
The Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is a luxury all-inclusive 5-star beach resort located on the Domaine de Bel Ombre in the wild southern part of Mauritius
All Inclusive Offer
Kids stay free
Early Check in / Late Check out
Luxury 5-star Family hotel
Access to 10+ restaurants
Spa Discount & Special Promos
11th February 2021 - 17th February 2021
Celebrate the Chinese New Year with a 3-night stay at Heritage Awali
- All Inclusive meal plan
- 2 children up to 14 years stay free sharing same room as parents
- Gala and Themed Nights on 11 & 12 Feb
- Brunch on 12 Feb
- Fun and Food Golf Day
- Tons of other discounts and special offers
Stay Period: Minimum 3 nights during 11 - 17 Feb 2021Book here
11th January 2021 - 30th April 2021
Start 2021 right with an All Inclusive stay at Heritage Awali:
- Access to restaurants and bars (in accordance with operating schedules of the outlets)
- All drinks – water, soft drinks, cocktails, local beers, rums, selected wines by the bottle or glass and sparkling wines -Extended list of wines, spirits & champagne available at preferred price
- 30% Discount on spa treatments’ menu (subject to availability)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-out (subject to availability)
- Free daily green fees at Heritage Golf Club including golf cart (excluding equipment)
- Wellness Activities– Pilates, Stretching and breathing techniques
- Free access to World of Seashells museum for kids up to 15 years old (Max 2)
Offer valid from 11 Jan to 30 Apr 2021 (applicable on Fridays and Saturdays only)
Select Check-inSelect Check-out
Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort - Deal Inclusions:
- All Inclusive Meal Plan
- Room as per selection
- 2 children stay for FREE, sharing parent’s room (under 14 years old)
- Free access to Heritage C-beach
- Free access to Heritage Golf Club
- Free non-motorized water sport activities (excluding Stand-up paddle)
- Free access to baby, kids and teens clubs (9am to 10pm)
- Access to Heritage Nature Reserve of 2500 hectares (activities are payable)
Meal Plan Details
All Inclusive Stay at Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Drinks
- Access to 12 restaurants* and bars (in accordance with operating schedules of the outlets) as follows:
- Heritage Awali: Le Savana (buffet), L’Infinity Blue (beach restaurant), Le Zafarani (Indian cuisine), L’Amafrooty (snacks & salads), Le Kuzini (Italian cuisine)
- Heritage Le Telfair: L’Annabella (buffet), Le Gin’ja (pan-Asian cuisine), Le Palmier (beach restaurant)
- Heritage Golf Club: Le O'Grill
- Heritage C Beach Club: Le Cyan (Mediterranean cuisine) & Brunch on Sundays
- Kaz'alala: Lakaz Mama (Creole cuisine)
- *Chateau Gastronomic restaurant is not included in the All Inclusive package and is available with a supplement payable at the hotel
- All drinks – water, soft drinks, cocktails, local beers, rums, selected wines by the bottle or glass, sparkling wines and Prosecco. (Extended list of wines, spirits & champagne available at preferred price)
- No room service available
Facilities at Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
- 5 Restaurants
- Swimming Pool
- Adults only Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Complimentary activities
- Kids and Teens Club
- Seven Colours Spa
- On-site nature reserve
Complimentary Land Based Activities
Complimentary Land Based Activities
- Table tennis
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Bocci balls
- Indoor games
Complimentary Water Based Activities
Complimentary Water Based Activities
- Swimming Pool
- Pedal boats
- Aqua gym
Free: Live music as per schedule program at Heritage Awali/ Heritage Le Telfair/ C Beach Club
Minimum Night Stay
- 30 January 2021: 2 Nights Minimum
- 12th & 13th February: 2 Nights Minimum
- 12th & 13th March: 2 Nights Minimum
Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort Price Conditions:
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name)
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Rates are non-refundable, applicable for Mauritian only and are in Mauritian Rupees (Rs).
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 269-1500 to confirm the availability
- Smart casual as from 6.30pm (trousers or elegant shorts, closed shoes and collared shirts for men)
Discover the Rooms
Why Stay Here?
Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort Hotel Overview
Deals.mu offers you a special discounted family offer at Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort, including 2 children staying for free, complimentary access to the Baby Corner, an all-inclusive meal plan, spa discounts and much more!
The Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is a luxury all-inclusive 5-star beach resort located on the Domaine de Bel Ombre. The resort’s fabulous setting is complemented by world-class service and the ever-attentive staff who will attend to your every whim in the restaurants, in your suite or on the beach as you relax in the shade under your straw parasol.
Combining subtle refinement with reminiscence of the African way of life, this luxury hotel offers its guests an inviting ethnic atmosphere, world class services and amenities, an array of sports and leisure activities, and access to the award-winning Heritage Golf Club. All these are set in stunning natural and unspoilt surroundings.
Discover the benefits of a stay at Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
As a guest at the Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort, you may also choose to widen your culinary experience and eat in the other restaurants in the Domaine de Bel Ombre. A further range of restaurants and bars awaits you at the Heritage Resorts, each complete with its own cuisine and atmosphere.
For absolute indulgence, choose Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort, a resort that offers new standards in luxury, a place of calm and beauty that will soothe your senses.A sanctuary for your health and wellbeing and ranked amongst the best luxury spa hotels in Mauritius, the Seven Colours Spa at Heritage has got what you need to unwind and enjoy some much needed self love.
The Timomo kids club welcomes your little ones from 3 to 11 year olds, along with a dedicated teenager programme for 12 to 17 years old. The young ones are not forgotten with babies having their own club for free.
All Inclusive 5* hotel
Great for families
Spacious and comfortable rooms
Access to 5 restaurants
An adults only pool
Heated pool from May to September
Complimentary nautical and land activities
Heritage Golf Club
Complimentary baby corner (< 3 years old)
Kids and Teens Club
Seven Colours Spa
On-site nature reserve
Only Footgolf course on the island
Disabled friendly resort
Access to Heritage Bel Ombre facilities
Live Entertainment every night
Access to 18 hole championship golf course
An excellent all round experience. Liked · Food was excellent and there was a good range of beverages, including French Champagne and decent gin. Wine, mainly South African, flowed freely at all times. Swimming pools were very well maintained. Disliked · Room servicing was poor as staff concentrated on getting rooms ready for new arrivals. Mostly staff were very friendly and helpful, but a few were surly and had neglected personal hygiene.
Great resort, fab all inclusive, family friendly. Liked · The hotel and the facilities are amazing. Fabulous all inclusive dining options where you can order off the menu for lunch and dinner- not a buffet in sight. Great kids club and amenities, open until 11pm so can dine without the kids! Overall a lovely resort with gorgeous beach club just a few minutes walk along the beach - all drinks also included here. Disliked · The rooms are a little dated and could do with a refurb, that said they were clean and functional.
The best all inclusive package. Liked · The hotel was beautiful. All inclusive package was amazing, great choice of food & drinks Beautiful private beach Nick from the sports centre was fantastic, housekeeping by Anabelle was amazing. Disliked · The bed was uncomfortable & there should be more activities for when the weather is bad.
A little under whelming. Liked · The Hotel was good but not in the same class as the other 5 star hotels we have stayed at in Mauritius. Disliked · The food was not at the level we expected from a 5 star hotel with the possible exception of the Zafarani Restaurant. However, the Golf club and C Beach club both provided excellent meals.
Very pleasant stay with family, we want to return.. Liked · We loved the setting and style of the hotel. The service is excellent at all levels. (Reception, Restaurants, Room Service, Pool and Beach) Disliked · One small complaint, a bad ventilation in the dressing room of our room with a damp smell that started to permeate the clothes.
Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort Guest Experiences
No posts found.
No posts made to this hashtag.