Hennessy Park HotelHalf-Board + Special Discount + Free Late Check-Out
Hennessy Park Hotel Package
- Standard Room
- Half Board
- Free Late Check-Out (Upon availability)
Meal Plan Available
Meal Plan Details
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- Grain d’Sel Restaurant (06:30 - 10:30)
- Sushi Me Restaurant (19:00 - 22:30)
- 50% Discount on Non Premium Beverages during Stay (Non-Cumulative with the Happy Hour)
- Drinks are payable at the hotel
- Restaurants & Bars
- Conference Rooms
- I Spa and Sauna / Hammam
- Free shuttle service to Waterfront Hotels in Port Louis & The Address Boutique Hotel
- Fitness Centre
- Laundry Service
- Secure Parking
Complimentary Land Based Activities
Gym, Sauna, Hammam
Complimentary Water Based Activities
Open-air swimming pool
Friday Happy Hour
The Happy Hour/drinks at half price is from 17:00 till 20:00 (Payable at the hotel)
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name)
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Booking is available for Friday and Saturday nights only
- The Happy Hour/drinks at half price is from 17:00 till 20:00
Child under the age of 4 stays free on a Half-Board Basis
Check In Time
Check Out Time
Hennessy Park Hotel Overview
Located in the heart of the Ebene Cybercity, Henessy Park hotel is is a modern, innovative and well appointed business hotel with an artistic touch. Quiet business tones have been replaced with a colour, zest and vibrancy designed to reflect the needs of a new generation of creative entrepreneurs.
The hotel accommodation is specially designed to meet guests expectation with its modern, vibrant touch. The brightly decorated rooms come equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, tea-and-coffee-making facilities. All rooms at Hennessy Park are air-conditioned and the private bathroom includes a shower.
The Hotel offers an ambience which has a real artistic twist. A complimentary daily shuttle service runs between the Hennessy and the Waterfront Hotels in Port Louis.
In addition, the hotel has an excellent contemporary and eclectic choice of restaurants. The stylish, Grain d’Sel restaurant offers Mauritian cuisine, while Japanese sushi is served at SushiMe restaurant. Guests can relax in the comforting surrounds of the Backstage Pub.
A fully equipped gym, sauna, pampering massages and a range of beauty treatments are on offer at the health and wellness centre. Guests can also enjoy a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool.
Come Saturday night, the mood settles into a chill-out vibe with the Saturdays Live Session at Backstage– perfect for a laid back lounge apéritif and the ideal accompaniment for a dinner.
Hennessy Park Hotel - Room Types
Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child/teen
Bed: 1 King-size bed
Each room features a large, comfortable bed with a luxurious duvet. High speed internet access and a flat screen TV with a choice of cable channels are on hand to stay informed and entertained. Other thoughtful extras include a hair dryer, coffee and tea maker and a fully stocked mini bar.
- Luxurious duvet
- City views
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Private bathroom with shower
- Flat TV screen (49’’)
- Satellite TV channels
- Large desk
- Telephones with IDD
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- 24-hour room service
- Hi-speed internet connection
- Personal electronic safe
- Iron and ironing board
Dining & Entertainment at Hennessy Park Hotel
Grain d’SEL (65 seats)
Trendy yet cosy restaurant, Grain d’SEL features stirring black and white pictures taken by well-known local photographers. The Chef has created a menu where fresh local products are blended with an array of island and oriental spices.
- Open only for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (As from 06:30am to 22:30)
SushiMe (48 seats)
Simple and minimalist in design, SushiMe is a comfortable Japanese Sushi bar using the freshest ingredients, SushiMe gives you the chance to explore and enjoy a wide selection of Sushi, Maki and Sashimi in a zen ambience.
- Open only for Dinner from 07.00 pm to 10.30 pm
Pizza Bar (Payable at the hotel)
Backstage Pizza bar offers a tempting choice of wood-fired signature pizzas as well as the best Italian classics.
- Open everyday from 11.00 am to midnight.
Backstage Lounge (Payable at the hotel)
Bar Backstage is the new trendy lounge bar at Hennessy. The arty décor, scenic lighting and muted atmosphere conjure up an exclusive showbiz backstage ambience. Friday evenings become ablaze, kick starting with the Happy Hour from 5 pm to 8 pm, flowing on with glamorous Art & Fashion Performances and mixing with the resident DJ’s sets. The menu includes wood-fired pizza as well as sandwiches, salads and burgers.
Open daily from 10 am to midnight. Friday and Saturday till 2am.