Full Day Harris Wilson Catamaran Cruise To Ile Aux Cerfs (Shared Basis)
Catamaran Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs Island
- Full Day Cruise on 60-ft Harris Wilson catamaran (on shared basis)
- Snorkelling at Trou Moutou
- Story Telling in front of Ile de la Passe
- Guided Visit at Ile aux Phares
- Lunch served onboard
- Boat trip to see the GRSE Waterfalls
- Visit of Ile aux Cerfs
- Open Bar open ALL day
- Snorkelling break and Snorkelling equipment
- Free Buoys and paddle given to Guests on Ile Aux Cerfs
- Free WiFi onboard
- Oshibori and branded Harris Wilson towels given to guests on board
7h 30 minutes
10:30 - 18:00 (Guests should arrive at 10h00 )
Pointe des Régates, Mahébourg
Conditions & Additional info
Minimum age: This catamaran cruise is suitable for any age.
- Destination may change due to weather condition
- What to bring: We suggest bringing towels, hats, t-shirts and extra sun block cream for sun protection, cameras, and swimsuits.
- In case of low tide, the itinerary may change.
Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Harris Wilson Catamaran Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs Island
Enjoy a day full of sun, drinks, good food and a lot of fun on a top class Catamaran – the Harris Wilson, cruising to the beautiful Ile aux Cerfs Island, guided by the South East Trade Winds!
The Harris Wilson catamaran cruise departs at 10.30 am from the jetty at Mahebourg. This cruise takes you to explore the small islands around this South east cost of our island, where you will be able to enjoy the beautiful coastal scenery.
During the course of the cruise, the catamaran stops for a snorkelling break allowing you to enjoy the superb corals and tropical fish. After snorkelling, you will sail along the beautiful east coast heading to the Grand River South East Waterfalls. Once there, you will go by small speed boats to visit the waterfalls which are found about 500m upstream after which you will head back to the Harris Wilson catamaran.
Back on the catamaran, a delicious lunch, specially prepared by a Chef will be served on-board. You can afterwards go on Ile aux Cerfs for a visit, following which you will re-embark on the catamaran and sail back to the jetty.
During the return cruise the bar services remains available. All along, the crew members will make sure you enjoying and will play local Mauritian music lifting the spirits of everyone on board. Expected arrival time back to the jetty is 18:00.
Catamaran Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs Island - Food & Beverages
At around noon you will enjoy a delicious lunch served on the catamaran.
Lunch menu (served on the Catamaran)
- Local food experience: Dholl puris accompanied by selection of condiments: “gros pois” curry (butter beans), pumpkin, rougaille, vegetables achard
- Snack: Tuna cake served in the afternoon during rum tasting
- BBQ: Gambas and chicken accompanied by coleslaw
- Drinks: Upgraded wines and Rhum arrangé
Note: If you are a vegetarian, please inform us before, so we can arrange the necessary additions to the lunch.
About Harris Wilson
What is the Harris Wilson?
Harris Wilson is an 18 meters racing (60ft) Catamaran built for ocean racing. This catamaran offers traveling in speed, experiencing the thrill as this sleek racing boat takes you away....
Harris Wilson offers more luxurious catamaran trip, with more room to walk around, and also with a small bar on board of the catamaran.
The Harris Wilson is very spacious with a lot of space to walk around and to enjoy the 360 degrees view all around. This catamaran cruise is about discovering the islands of Mauritius on board the most impressive catamaran available in Mauritius – the Harris Wilson.
The Harris Wilson 1 having the reputation of being one of the most spacious of the island, is a catamaran equipped with 4 lounge areas, 2 covered and 2 open-air bar area, a very large trampoline, a kitchen area, toilet and all the necessary safety and first aid equipment.