Gastronomic 3-Course Dinner at Heritage Le Chateau
Gastronomic 3-Course Dinner at Heritage Le Chateau
Deals.mu brings you a discounted package including the splendid opportunity to enjoy fine dining in an elegant setting at Heritage Le Château in Bel Ombre.
A feast for the eyes and taste buds await you at the Heritage Le Château, a mansion dating back to 1765 that has been masterfully renovated.
The enchanting chateau stands imperially in its distinguished grandeur, amid French formal gardens, embarking travellers on a magical journey through time.
As part of this package, you will get to enjoy a gastronomic 3-course dinner featuring a wide-ranging selection of gourmet delights, from a menu specially conceived by the Michelin-starred chef, David Toutain. It is the assemblage of different flavours, the immaculate service of an experienced waiter and qualified personnel that will amaze you.
As for the art of table-setting, six tables are set up in the first sitting area and the Chef’s dinning room welcoming up to twelve seats for an authentic Mauritian meal along with a selection of exclusive wines sourced from the world's top vineyards.Let the Maitre d’O welcome you on the verandah, and extend your evening in the lounge and piano-bar.
This exclusive gastronomic dining experience at Heritage Le Chateau is the perfect way for you to celebrate an anniversary, a birthday or a special occasion.
Gastronomic 3-Course Dinner (Heritage Le Chateau) - Features
Location: Heritage Le Château, Bel Ombre
Cuisine: Mauritian , International
- Elegant intimate setting
- Magnificent surroundings
- Personalised service
- Free wifi and parking
A curated cuisine makes its appearance at Heritage Le Château, boasting textures, flavours and localism, mastered by a celebrated virtuoso, David Toutain along with a selection of exclusive wines sourced from the world's top vineyards.
Gastronomic 3-Course Dinner At Heritage Le Chateau - Package Overview
- Gastronomic 3-course dinner
- Dinner time: 19h00 - 22h00
- Note: Drinks are payable at the restaurant.
- Age restriction: Kids under 12 years not allowed.
- Validity: Until 31/12/2019
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability. If not respected, booking will be cancelled.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival
Gastronomic 3-Course Dinner Menu - Heritage Le Chateau
- The cherry tomato fine tartlets - Roasted cherry tomato| Smoked paprika | Thyme | Tomato | Strawberry sorbet | Orange blossom
- Potato Cappuccino (David Toutain Signature dish) - Beef cheeks confit | Potato capuccino | Cacao powder
- Crab Tartare - Crab tartare flavored with combava | Apple | Soft Galantine| Apple | Cucumber cider | Capers powder
- Octopus Vindaye (David Toutain Signature dish) - Chargrilled octopus | Vindaye mayonnaise | Celery
- Smoked Marlin Raviolis (David Toutain Signature dish) - Smoked marlin in clear broth | Dashi | Basil oil
- Poached King Prawn with Vadouvan Spice - Poached king prawn | combava | Green melon| Burnt apple mayonnaise | Cranberry | Hibiscus | Basil vinegar| Basil seeds | Coriander oil
- Quinoa with Garden Vegetable, Pickle Cauliflower, Truffle (contains nuts) - Quinoa | Cauliflower pickle | Roast butternut pumpkin | Honey| Almond crumble | Ricotta cheese | Garden herbs | Truffle
- Foie Gras Ballotine - Guava chutney| Toast brioche | Takamaka wine | Lychee jelly
- Palm heart from the Domaine and caviar of Madagascar - Palm heart mille-feuille | ‘’L’Estugeon Sibérien Baeri’’ Caviar (Additional of 50g caviar available)
Selection of Mains (Seafood/Land/Vegetables)
- Seabass Fish fillet - Seabass Fish | Crab raviolis | Cauliflower | Vanilla puree| Parsley oil | White butter
- Dorado fillet in shellfish ‘’barigoule’’ - Slow cooked Sea bream fillet | Zucchini scales| Shell ‘’Barigoule’’ from our lagoon | Potato | Celery
- ‘’Gueule pavé’’ curry, combava and spinach (David Toutain Signature dish) - Pan seared ‘’gueule pavé’’ spinach | Combava cream | Fresh herbs
- Blue Lobster - ‘’Spaghetti box’’ | Blue lobster ragout | Salicornia
- Pumpkin Texture (contains nuts) - Smooth pumpkin espuma | Roasted butternut | Nut
From the Land
- Wild Boar Loin from “Bel Ombre” (Pork Dish) - Wild boar loin |Praline choux| Celery puree |Smoked Pear |Salted butter caramel
- Grain fed yellow chicken from ‘’Mont Choisy’’ - Chicken cooked under skin | Tarragon Butter | Sweet corn | Garden vegetables | Albufera emulsion | Blossom | Spicy popcorn
- Angus grass fed fillet & roots vegetables texture - Chargrilled Angus Beef | Roasted potato foam | Potato fondant| Crispy taro | Sweet potato mousseline | Beef jus
- Welsh Lamb - Lamb | Peas mousseline| Fava bean ragout | Pastilla | Creamy polenta | Glazed shallot with Cranberry wine jus
- Duck breast slow roasted - Honey Duck breast | Confit duck leg samosa| Glazed turnip and radish | Mandarin jelly | Jus
- Cheese - Cheese slate|Crackers (nuts)
- Apple Tart tartin (contains nuts) - “Tart tartin” style with Granny smith’s apple| Almond cream|Toasted coconut ice cream
- Shortbread with coriander beans (contains nuts) - Shortbread with coriander beans | Cassava cream with saffron | Mango
- Banana - chocolate (David Toutain Signature dish) - Chocolate mousse | Banana compote
- Pink Grapefruit, Aged rum sabayon - Fresh grapefruit with aged rhum sabayon | Cracker
- Roast Pineapple with vanilla (contains nuts) - Roast pineapple with vanilla | Lemongrass | Spice bread cracker| Tonka ice cream
- Coconut, white chocolat , Green lemon (contains nuts) - Chocolate crumble | Coconut sorbet | Praline | Green lemon confiture
- Lactic chocolate, Pistachio-hazelnut (contains nuts) - Chocolate | Hazelnut | Pistachio sponge cake