Speed Boat Trip to Gabriel Island & Coin de Mire
- Full day trip to Gabriel Island on a delightful 28-foot speed boat
- Snorkeling break at Coin de Mire Island
- BBQ lunch buffet served on Gabriel Island
- Unlimited supply of complimentary drinks served on Gabriel Island
8:00 - 15:00
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum age: This speed boat trip is suitable for any age.
- What to bring: We suggest bringing towels, hats, t-shirts and extra sun block cream for sun protection, cameras, and swimsuits.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Enjoy a fun and exciting full day speed boat full day trip to the beautiful Gabriel Island and to Coin de Mire Island, cruising in high speed on-board the comfortable 28 feet speed boat cruiser.
- 08h00- Departure Cruise will route towards Coin de Mire Island
- 08h30- Anchoring in the lagoon Gabriel Island
- 08h45- Free time for visiting the island or snorkeling
- 11h30- Lunch on the island
- 12h00- Free time for visiting the island or snorkeling
- 13h45- Leave Gabriel Island cruising to Coin de Mire Island
- 14h15- Snorkeling stop at Coin de Mire
- 15h00- Arrival at Sunset Boulevard
Unlike other sailing trips to Gabriel Island which takes about 1:30 - 1:45 hours, the speed boat trip to Gabriel Island takes only about 25-30 minutes, making it an ideal alternative for both those suffering from sea sick and for anyone looking for a fun and exciting cruising experience in high speed.
BBQ Lunch menu:
- Fresh fish
- Fresh Chicken
- Pasta Salad
- Rice Salad
- Mixed Salad
- Fresh Baguettes
- Banana Flambé
Selection of complimentary drinks served on the Gabriel Island’s beach bar such as: water, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
Note: If you are a vegetarian, please inform us before, so we can arrange the necessary additions to the lunch.
During the cruise you will enjoy the breathtaking scenery along the way of the Mauritius coastline and of the crystal clear water all around, and feel the adrenaline pumps as you fly high speed on the waves with wind in your hair. On the way, you will be able to admire the scenic beauty of Grand Bay, Pereybere and Cap Malheureux. While cruising closely along the side of Gunner’s Quoin (Coin de Mire), you will be amazed by the wildlife, namely the Paille en Queue bird and other species.
As part of the trip, you will leave Gabriel Island, heading to Coin de Mire Island for you enjoy snorkeling in one of Mauritius best snorkeling sights. At Coin de Mire you could see hundreds of fish in variety of colors as well as see the well preserved coral reef. This is a must place to snorkel for anyone looking to discover Mauritius marine life.