Full Body Aromatherapeutic Massage + Lunch Buffet Including Soft Drink + Water (Seven Colours Spa - Veranda Palmar Beach)
Seven Colours Spa Package - Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel
- 45 Minutes Full Body Aromatherapeutic Massage
- Lunch Buffet (including Soft drink and Water)
- Free access to Sauna
- Cold infusion offered before treatment
- Detox herbal tea offered after treatment
- Secured parking
- 2 massage treatment rooms
- Manicure & Pedicure area
Spa is open between 09h00 - 16h00
Lunch at Regatta Restaurant between 12h00 - 15h00
Veranda Palmar Beach
Note: Booking Date Until 30th June 2018
Conditions & Additional info
- Restriction: The Spa reserves the right to refuse treatment to any guest in case of skin problems.
- Note: The exact time slot for the treatment is subject to availability and will only be confirmed by the Spa after your booking.
- We kindly request that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time to use the Sauna.
- Late arrival may result in your treatment time being reduced, in order to appropriately accommodate the next guest.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
- Once full payment is received, customer must call spa directly to make reservation.
- Treatment date and time is subject to availability so act and pay fast (First come First serve).
As per the Deals.mu
Full Body Aromatherapeutic Massage + Lunch Buffet including Soft Drink + Water (Seven Colours Spas - Veranda Palmar Beach)
Give mom a real treat this year with a 45-minute Full Body Aromatherapeutic Massage along with a delicious Lunch Buffet at the Veranda Palmar Beach hotel.
First indulge with a sauna session. The heat from the sauna relaxes the body's muscles, improves blood circulation along with other benefits. It will also warm up your muscles, thus making your whole body loosened and ready for treatment.
Next, benefit from a 45-minute full body aromatherapeutic massage. Aromatherapy combines the qualities of a relaxing massage with the healing properties of essential oils. During the massage, the essential oils be absorbed by the skin and soothe your whole body.
However, aromatherapy is not only beneficial for the body, but also for the mind and soul. It is known to reduce stress, boost cognitive performance and induce deeper sleep, allowing you to be properly rested.
After the spa treatment head to the hotel’s Regatta restaurant to on a delicious lunch buffet including soft drinks and water.
Enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating spa break at the Veranda Palmar Hotel.
About Seven Colours Spa - Veranda Palmar Beach
A true haven in the middle of the seaside hub’s bustle, Veranda Palmar Beach Seven Colours Spa delivers the Mauritian culture of care in the refreshing atmosphere of an authentic Creole villa.
The Seven Colours Spa has a passion for people and wellness. Combining both, they take delight in leading guests to a colourful sensory journey that will bring optimal healing, well-being, balance and harmony to their mind, body, soul and energy. The Seven Colours Wellness Experiences embraces the Eastern wellness philosophy, which focuses on the energy in and around the body, with nature at the centre of all. Proud of its Mauritian heritage, Seven Colours thus draws on the island’s natural richness as well as local know-how and multicultural influences to offer a colourful array of experiences.
More than a spa experience, it offers a holistic approach to wellness that permeates into daily life. Each guest is treated with personalised care and guidance on their journey to ultimate well-being.