Friday Attitude Hotel Day Package
Friday Attitude Hotel Day Package
- Buffet style lunch or Table d’hôte (depends on day)
- Unlimited local spirits, wine, beers and soft drinks
- Access to Swimming Pool
- Free Wifi in the lobby and restaurant
- Access to Taba-j
- 25 % discount on spa ( pre booking at the spa – subject to availability)
- 3-Star hotel
- Swimming pool
- Children swimming pool
- Spa Attitude
- Complimentary Activities - Table Tennis, Darts, Bocce Balls and Board Games
- Water Activities
- Free Wifi
- Secure Parking
11h00 - 16h00
Friday Attitude Hotel, Trou D’eau Douce
Conditions & Additional info
- Please note that towel services are not provided. You are kindly requested to bring your own towels.
- The Lunch Menu as part of the day package is subject to change without prior notice, as per hotel’s discretion.
- What to bring: We suggest bringing hats, extra sun block cream for sun protections, cameras and swimsuits.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival.
- Please note that for more than 5 Persons, you will need to call us on 269-1500 to confirm availability.
- NOTE: Spa Treatment should be PRE - BOOKED and is subject to availabilty.
As per the Deals.mu Cancellation Policy
Friday Attitude Hotel Day Package Overview
At the Friday Attitude Hotel, everyday feels like a Friday! Feet up or sand between toes, enjoy life on the east coast, in a cool and cosy hotel. Happiness is everywhere!
Come and explore the eastern side of the island with the charming Friday Attitude ideal for families, couples, friends or solo travelers. Fringed by a very wide beach of fine white sand, this 3* superior hotel offers a totally relaxing and tropical destination in Trou d'Eau Douce. A totally idyllic place to spend an amazing day with the exclusive Friday Attitude Day Package.
Upon arrival, you will be warmly greeted by the hotel’s friendly staff and you will immediately feel the charm of this environment which will add to your day package a magical touch of a natural environment coupled with its discreet luxury.
Whether you want to taste the local or international dishes the 90° East restaurant will certainly delight you. Coming with a totally new concept for the clients to have the chance to taste the famous street food of Mauritius, Friday Attitude introduce you the new restaurant called “Taba-J” meaning “Shop” in English. Enjoy also an unlimited local spirits, wine, beers and soft drinks during you day package.
You will definitely be pampered by benefitting from a 25% discount on spa treatments at the hotel, which will allow you to spend quality time with your family, colleagues and friends. Rest assured of the great customer service from the staffs who will do everything to make sure you are having the best time possible!
Food & Beverages at Friday Attitude Hotel
- Monday: Buffet
- Tuesday: Table d’hôte
- Wednesday: Buffet
- Thursday: Table d’hôte
- Friday: Buffet
- Saturday: Table d’hôte
- Sunday: Buffet
Tea Time: Not Included
*The Lunch Menu as part of the day package is subject to change without prior notice, as per hotel’s discretion. We recommend our clients to always check prior to ordering to avoid disappointment.
About Friday Attitude Hotel
Friday Attitude is situated on the East coast of Mauritius, at Trou d’Eau Douce. It is a small, charming hotels for families, couples, friends and solo travelers. Fringed by a very wide beach of fine white sand, this 3* sup hotel of relaxed atmosphere is ideal to enjoy a great and genuine holiday as a couple, a family or with friends in a barefoot mode.
The typical Mauritian architecture, the contemporary chic and relaxed design, 50 rooms including 15 specially designed for families and the exotic cuisine contribute to the cosiness and friendliness of this hotel where one dreams of walking bare-foot or sharing happy moments far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Guests are guaranteed total exotic new surroundings between the swaying branches of the filao trees, the paradisiacal Ile aux Cerfs on the horizon and the lagoon with its hues of blues and green.