Private Sightseeing Flight Trip
Enjoy a fascinating flight over the island for you to discover the beauty and charm of Mauritius and to enjoy many breathtaking panoramic views from high above.
The departure point for the flight is from the airfield situated at Rivière du Rempart at the North East of the island. There you will meet the pilot, be shown to the aircraft and will receive a short briefing before boarding the plane.
Your pilot will ensure that you see the famous landmarks and points of interest as you complete one fascinating circuit around at the Northern region of the island. The flight is done at low attitude of up to 1500ft to guarantee clear and close view of all sights and landmarks and provide many picture perfect moments (don’t forget to bring a camera!).
The sightseeing flight trip is done on private basis where you will be sitting a longside the pilot who is there to answer any question you might have and to show you all the sights.
This Private Sightseeing Flight Tour includes:
- Exclusive experience – going on your own private flight, only you and the pilot
- Full privacy and One-on-One guidance from the pilot
- Sightseeing flight or either 30 or 60 minutes
- A unique bird’s eye view of Mauritius Northern mountain range, coastal area, beaches, lagoons and countryside.
Operating Days: Monday to Saturday
Opening hours: From 8:00 – 16:00 (the last flight departs at 16:00)
Duration: Choice between 30min and 60min sightseeing flights
Minimum age requirement: 7 years and above
- The sightseeing flight trip is suitable for only one passenger at a time