Water & Sea Activities Day Package (Belle Mare)
Water Activities at Belle Mare: Underwater Sea Walk, Parasailing, Tube Ride, Speed Boat
- Underwater Sea Walk Excursion including complimentary photo CD
- Parasailing adventure
- Tube ride
- Trip by Speed Boat to the Grand River South-East Waterfalls
- Speed Boat transfer to Ile aux Cerfs Island
- Free time to stay on one of the picture-postcard beach of Ile aux Cerfs
9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Total time of package (including activities): 8 hours
- Undersea Walk: 15-20 minutes | Total excursion: 1 hour
- Parasailing: 3-4 minutes
- Tube Ride: 2 rounds
Conditions & Additional info
Minimum age requirement: 7 years and above
Weight limitation: 90kg for Parasailing
What to bring: It is highly recommended to bring sunscreen, towel, swimsuit and spare set of clothes
Underwater Sea Walk Photo CD:
- Guests will receive one undersea walk CD per booking (up to 6 pax per booking).
- Your entire experience for the Underwater Sea Walk is captured in digital photography. Pictures will be available as soon as you have completed your Underwater Sea Walk experience.
- There are two departure points for this full day package.
- Water activities [tube ride, parasailing and underwater sea walk] are done in Belle Mare while the departure for Ile aux Cerfs and Ilot Mangenie is done from Trou d'eau Douce.
- Please note that the transport between the 2 departure points is not included in the package and you will have to arrange your own transport accordingly.
- The return time back to shore is flexible. The last possible return time is 5.00pm, but should you prefer, it would be possible to return to shore earlier. After lunch you could choose to head back to shore and every 30 minutes, there is a boat transfer available from the island back to the departure point.
Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Water & Sea Activities at Belle Mare Day Package Description
Our island, an aquatic heaven with calm blue lagoons offers sea sport enthusiasts a wide range of water and sea activities. Both in the air and in the water, our qualified team is more than happy to organize selection of water and sea activities for you to have a great day at the best local Mauritian residents’ price!
Gaze in amazement at the breathtaking scenery extending before you with the Parasailing adventure along one of our most beautiful coastline in the East, discover the remarkable marine life going underwater as part of the Underwater Sea Walk or cruise in speed during your tube ride - your enjoyment is guaranteed. All Water & Sea Activities included in this fun, exciting and very high value for money day package!
Your day will not be complete without the visit to the famous Ile aux Cerfs Island and the Grand River South East waterfalls on-board a speed boat.During lunchtime, in case you will be interested, you can also enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch and drinks served on Ilot Mangenie (Optional at an Additional Charge)
These lucky ones who have already experienced the unequaled joy of this day package are sure to come back for more, bringing along their friends and family to share this great day package experience.
Lunch at Ilot Mangénie (Optional for a supplement)
At around noon you will end the first part of this exciting day, and you would head from the public beach of Belle Mare to the village of Trou d’Eau Douce which is the departure point for the boat trip to Ilot Mangénie where lunch will be served.
As part of this tour, you have the flexibility of choosing any of the following lunch menus
BBQ Lunch menu:
- Grilled fish, chicken with mixed salads, pineapples or flamed banana
Veg Lunch menu:
- Chop Suey, Rice, Green Salad, Garlic Bread
- Menu Non vegetarian: Chicken curry, rice, one fruit
- Menu Vegetarian: Vegetarian curry, rice, one fruit
Drinks: During the lunch, you can enjoy a complimentary selection of drinks including both soft drinks and alcoholic drinks; water, Soft drinks, Beer, Wine and Local Rhum. You will end this delicious lunch with a local dessert of fresh pineapple or banana flambé.
Following the lunch, you will then depart from Ilot Mangénie for a speedboat trip to Grand River South-East Waterfalls
About the Water & Sea Activities at Belle Mare
Underwater Sea Walk
A motorboat transfer will take you to a platform inside the lagoon for a pre-departure briefing on safety procedures and the underwater walking trail. Then, with the help of the guide you will go off board into the water to start your underwater seawalk.
After a safety briefing, you will have a speed boat transfer to the launch platform, where you will be connected with a secured certified harness to the para-sail. After safety check, you will slowly take off from the launch pod for a 10 minutes parasail flight above the lagoon.
Tube Ride is one of the most popular fun water sports activities. You will enjoy a 100% fun activity and an absolutely mind-blowing 15-minutes tub ride on the colorful water tube.
Visit to the GRSE Waterfalls
The speed boat will sail along the waterfalls’ canal for the beautiful view of the GRSE Waterfalls.
Ile aux Cerfs Island
After the visit to the waterfalls, you will head to the Ile aux Cerfs Island where you can spend some free time to spend on the beach, going for a stroll, swimming in the beautiful lagoon.