Evening Package At Lux* Grand Gaube With Dinner At The Palm Court Restaurant
About Evening Package at LUX* Grand Gaube with Dinner at The Palm Court Restaurant
Deals.mu offers you the perfect opportunity to spend quality time with your partner or family through an indulgent dinner package at the LUX* Grand Gaube resort.
Pamper yourself and your loved ones at the magnificent LUX* Grand Gaube resort. Dine at the resort’s main restaurant, The Palm Court, to savour exotic dishes and experience a creative cuisine.
The lavish restaurant features live cooking stations and a walk-in glass box with fresh, seasonal produce and juices. As part of this package, you will also get to enjoy a bottle of wine offered for 2 persons during dinnertime, along with unlimited soft drinks.
After dinner, sit back and enjoy a nice movie, accompanied by popcorn & soft drinks, at the indoor or outdoor cinema of the hotel. For coffee lovers, there is a special treat - unlimited Café LUX*, consisting of locally roasted coffee to be relished in an exotic café setting.
Do not miss out on a truly delightful evening with your loved ones at the LUX* Grand Gaube resort.
The Palm Court Restaurant - Features
Location: LUX* Grand Gaube
- Live Cooking Stations
- Mediterranean Tapas Bar
- Southeast Asian Kitchen
- Bakery & Dessert Bar
Redefining the concept of a resort restaurant, the Palm Court features live cooking stations with sit-up counters, chef encounters and dishes cooked right before your eyes.
Dinner At The Palm Court Restaurant - Package Details
- Dinner at the Palm Court Restaurant
- One bottle of wine offered for 2 persons during dinnertime
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Unlimited Café LUX*
- Complimentary indoor & outdoor cinema accompanied by popcorn & soft drinks
- Complimentary WiFi
- Duration: 19h00 to 22h00
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability.
- Dress Code - Evening wear is smart casual for dinner and gentlemen, no flip-flops or shorts allowed in the restaurants and bars.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival.
- Child Policy: 0-5 years old- Free
- Validity: Until 15/12/2019
- Access to the hotel premises for a non-resident/visitor should be approved beforehand by the management.
- Any drinks or food items, offered to a non-resident/visitor, will be charged at list prices.
- No takeaway orders from restaurants are allowed.
Dinner At The Palm Court Restaurant - Menu
THE PALM COURT - Main restaurant
Redefining the concept of a resort restaurant, The Palm Court features live cooking stations with sit-up counters, chef encounters and dishes cooked right before your eyes. Fresh-thinking breakfasts and the lightest of lunches morph into after-dusk dining with kitchens dedicated to Mediterranean tapas, South East Asia, inventive rotisseries plus a walk-in glass box with the freshest seasonal produce and juices. Add a bakery and bespoke dessert bar, wine table experience and a separate cocktail bar - and this is the beating heart of LUX* Grand Gaube.
We believe that great coffee is a ‘must’, not a luxury. Enjoy our blend, locally roasted, in a truly different café setting.