Discovery Lunch or Dinner at La Table du Château Restaurant
About the Fine Dining package at La Table du Château Restaurant
Enjoy Deals.mu’s Fine Dining package including a choice between an exquisite lunch or a romantic candlelight dinner with optional wine pairing at La Table du Château.
Relax on the sunny terrace under the shade or under the hundred-year-old lychee tree, with a refreshing cocktail served by the attentive staff while you catch up with an old friend and wait for your flavoursome lunch.
Or if you are looking to celebrate a special occasion or simply spend quality time with your loved one, experience a candlelit evening dinner on a table specially decorated with tropical floral arrangements, adding an elegant touch to your romantic dining experience.
As part of this package, you will get to savour an irresistible discovery menu that highlights the best of Mauritian gastronomy paired with innovative European twists by MasterChef Fabio de Poli. To enhance this exceptional dining experience, you can also go for the wine pairing option (for a supplement).
You will surely spend a delightful time in La Table du Château’s magnificent setting, the very best in gourmet cuisine served by the talented chef.
La Table du Château Restaurant - Features
Location: Château Labourdonnais, Mapou (next to École du Nord)
- Romantic Setting
- Garden view
- Unique view of the Château Labourdonnais
- International Master Chef
La Table du Château Restaurant perfectly combines the best of Mauritian gastronomy and the perfect dining atmosphere in Mauritius. From setting to staff, atmosphere to professionalism, La Table du Château follows the highest standard of food and service in Mauritius.
La Table du Château Restaurant - Package Details
The Discovery Lunch or Dinner includes:
- A Fine Dining Experience: Amuse-bouche, 2 starters, Main Course, Sorbet and a Dessert
- Optional Wine Pairing at a supplement
- Drinks not mentioned in this package are excluded
- Free Parking
- Lunch Hours: 12h00 - 15h30
- Dinner Hours: 19h00 - 22h30
- Days Available: Monday to Saturday
- Validity: Until 1/10/2020
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival
La Table du Château Restaurant - Menu
Fine Dining Discovery Lunch or Dinner Menu with optional Wine Pairing
- Lobster bisque with mild spices Garlic and Persil Gnocchi, roasted bell pepper and goat cheese bruschetta
- Optional Wine Pairing: Long Beach Sauvignon Blanc
- Raviolis filled with « Rougaille » tomato chutney, lemongrass and ginger reduction served on Parmesan Espuma and crispy roots
- Optional Wine Pairing: Chateau Grand Dousprat 1er cru Bourgogne
- Braised Lamb slow cooked for 7 hours BIO vegetables, Arouille potatoes puree and crispy vegetables
- Optional Wine Pairing: Petit Berticot Merlot
- Grilled fish fillet with chayote Fricassee with sweet garlic, local spinach, lemon chutney bell pepper coulis and roots crispy chips
- Optional Wine Pairing: Bossa Chardonnay
Palate Cleanser: Vodka and lemon sherbet
Dessert: Dark chocolate mousse with sesame cake filled with creamy peanut
Optional Wine Pairing: Rum Labourdonnais