Stars Restaurant (Shanti Maurice Resort)
Deals.mu has the exclusive privilege to offer its clients this ideal evening package to relax with a spa treatment before enjoying a delicious à la carte dinner at the Stars restaurant.
As soon as you get to the entrance of the hotel, you will be charmed by the peace and bliss that prevail in the resort and its surroundings- A great beginning to a special and indulging evening!
The culinary art at Shanti Maurice is an unforgettable mix of inherent and artisanal experiences. Fresh from the ocean, from the herbs and spice garden or from nearby farms, the skilled chefs offer local produce and imaginative choices.
In a relaxed setting, open to ocean views and gentle breezes, the cuisine at Stars highlights our island's rich and diverse history and culture.
From delicately spiced curries that embrace time-honoured Indian and Creole traditions, to fresh salads bursting with local goodness, the expert hands of the chefs create a wonderful fusion of authentic recipes and contemporary gastronomical delight.
Location: Chemin Grenier, South
Cuisine: Seafood, Creole, Indian, Fusion, Mauritian
- Romantic setting
- Sea view
- Seating arrangement on the terrace or inside the restaurant
This evening package provides a stylish and elegant escape for our clients with 1 hour Swedish massage in the resort's award-winning spa and 2 course dinner from the à la carte menu at “Stars” restaurant.
Menu Package details:
- Dinner: 2 course dinner from the à la carte menu at Stars restaurant
- 2 Course dinner from the à La Carte menu at the unique fusion Stars Restaurant
- 1 hour of Swedish Massage at the Shanti Maurice- Nira Spa
- Access to one of the Island’s best beaches.
- Infinity Pool, Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Beach lounge sofas and various comfortable beach sun beds
- Usage of the Fitness and Health Care Centre
- Access to the Kids Club and its variety of facilities
Then, after your dinner, you will have free time to relax on the beautiful beach or to enjoy a stroll along the many paths of the hotel property.
- Package Hours: 17:00 – 22:30
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Reservation : Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- Spa access: Only for adults
- Kids club access: for children between 3 to 12 years
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival
Two course dinner at “Stars” restaurant from the à la carte menu of the restaurant