Deep Sea Fishing At Grand Bay- 47ft Boat- Full Day
- A Full Day activity (7:00am - 3.45pm) of adventure and Deep sea fishing
- Your own private 47ft fishing boat for a Full day
- Breathtaking views of the lagoons and of the islands in the North
- Personal guidance from the qualified boat’s staff who can teach you all about fishing, about selection of fishing techniques
- Complimentary snacks and beverages provided on-board the boat (Cola, Sprite, Fanta and others) and beers
07:00 - 15:45
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum age requirement: 4 years and above
- Boat facilities: Both the upper and lower decks of the 47ft boat are very spacious and as such it is ideal for bigger groups and for those looking for a more luxurious fishing trip. There is also a shower and toilet on board
- Boat Capacity: Maximum of 10 passengers, preferably no more than 3 anglers
- What to bring: We suggest bringing towels, hats, t-shirts and extra sun block cream for sun protection, and cameras
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
- To enjoy exclusivity and total freedom, we offer our clients all the fishing trips on exclusive-private basis.
- During the Big-game fishing trip, the boat staffs will make sure you have a fishing trip according to your fishing level and preferences. The most important element is to hook the fish, and with the knowledge of a team of committed experts, you can be sure that the crew will do their best to hook the fish and assist you to land it.
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Looking out for a fishing trip but big family or many people in the group? So join us on the 47 feet boat for a Private Full Day activity (7:00am -15:45pm). Both the upper and lower decks of the 47ft boat are very spacious and is ideal for 3 anglers and can accommodate up to 10 passengers.
Sailing to the North from the jetty on-board our 47ft boat, you will pass by Cap Malheureux cruising along the northern coastline and then depart from the lagoon heading to the deep sea. The boat will pass by the impressive sea cliffs of Coin de Mire Island heading further north for you to enjoy fishing by Gabriel Island, even reaching as far as Round Island.
The crew have great navigation skills and deep knowledge of the north territory and they will do their best to get The Big One on the line for a memorable experience. As this is a full day trip, you will have plenty of time to reach far into the deep sea and seek for the really big catches such as the giant Blue Marlin.
Also, in case you feel like having a break from fishing, we can include a stop for BBQ lunch, swimming, snorkeling and some relaxation.
BBQ Lunch Menu [optional]
Also, in case you feel like having a break from fishing, we can include a stop for lunch at one of the Northern islands (either at Gabriel Island or Flat Island). This is great chance to visit one of these amazing islets while taking a break from the adrenaline pumping fishing activity for a delicious lunch, swimming, snorkeling and some relaxation.
It is possible to enjoy a delicious full BBQ Lunch consisting of Salad, BBQ chicken, fish, rice, French fries and of additional traditional Mauritian dishes. The lunch is served on-board the boat and is offered for a supplement
Deep Sea/ Big Game Fishing in Mauritius
Mauritius holds several world fishing records (IGFA), including that of the mako shark of 1115 pounds, the blue shark of 400 pounds, a bonito of 41.5 pounds, a white tuna of 224 pounds and a ‘bécune’ of 125 pounds.
Come and discover firsthand the roar of the inboard Caterpillar engines, and the scream of tightly stretched line when a marlin or other gamefish has struck the kona, is a pulse-racing experience!
Big Game Fishing in Grand Bay
Warm deep blue waters, a gorgeous weather and prime fishing spots teeming with big game species…the North Coast of Mauritius has it all, and is considered a top fishing destination for your once in a life time fishing experience. The prolific North coast is bountiful and ideal for top-notch challenges and amazing fish. The thriving fishing banks are every fisherman’s dream. You can be sure to wind in a mighty catch with our professional team on-board.
Common species that you are likely to catch are the Bonito, the Wahoo, the Yellow Fin tuna, the Sailfish, the Dorado, the Blue Marlin and the Black Marlin.