Ciné sous les Étoiles - First Outdoor Cinema in Mauritius
About Ciné sous les Étoiles - Movie Screening
Movie lovers will be delighted at the wide variety of movies screened at Ciné sous les Étoiles. A diverse range of cult classics and fan-favourites alongside box-office hits and Bollywood films will be screened, for the whole crowd to enjoy.
08th June - A Star Is Born (2018) (Audio: English / Subtitle: French) - Sold Out
Note: Movies will usually be screened with subtitles.
- If the original audio is English, then there will be French subtitles.
- If the movie is French-dubbed, then there will be English subtitles.
- Bollywood movies will be screened in its original language with English subtitles.
Ciné sous les Étoiles - Food And Drink
Ciné Sous Les Étoiles has a fully licensed bar and catering at the venue. You can purchase a delicious range of snacks, light meals and alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks. Our four on-site vendors offer:
- Popcorn & Cotton Candy
- Soft Drinks & Beer
- Wines & Spirits
- Light Meals & Snacks
About Ciné sous les Étoiles
Experience an unforgettable night under the stars with your favourite people watching your favourite movies.
Ciné sous les Étoiles is the first of its kind in Mauritius - an open-air cinema that will screen Bollywood, Hollywood and fan-favourite movies in a beautiful outdoor venue.
Nestled between fairy-lit trees and a serene natural setting, Ciné Sous Les Étoiles will captivate you. Ideally located in the popular region of Grand Bay, at the Mont Choisy Le Mall, Ciné sous les Étoiles offers a comfortable and convenient setting for a night out. This innovative outdoor cinema does not just offer a unique cinematic screening but also an unparalleled experience for couples, families, groups of friends or for anyone looking to spend some quality time with their loved ones.
A fantastic viewing experience is guaranteed with state of the art equipment including a huge, wide screen of 10 metres, a powerful sound system and a crystal-clear, HD cinema projector. Treat yourself to the ultimate open-air cinema experience with either a comfortable deluxe sofa or a luxury mega lounger. Grab a beer from the bar or stock up on some popcorn and cotton candy. If you need some downtime, step away from the screening and come relax in the lounge with a licensed bar.
Get the best of both worlds with this exceptional movie screening in a wonderful outdoor setting.
Ciné sous les Étoiles - Conditions
Location: Mont Choisy Le Mall, Grand Bay
- Doors open at 17h30
- Movie Screening starts at 19h00
- Children under 2 years old get FREE entry
- Children remain under the supervision of their parents
Food and Drink:
- No outside food and drink is allowed into the venue
Alcohol and Smoking:
- No outside alcohol is allowed into the venue
- All alcohol should be purchased from the licensed on-site bar
- Smoking is ONLY allowed in the designated lounge area
- Screenings will not be cancelled for light/intermittent/potential rain or what some may consider as unfavourable weather conditions
- Screenings will only be rescheduled if there is persistent heavy rain or dangerous, unsafe weather. This will be officially announced by Ciné sous les Étoiles
- In case the weather gets chilly, blankets, cardigans, jackets and sweaters can be brought along
- Tickets are non-refundable