Chazal EcotourismBed & Breakfast + Free Lunch + Complimentary Activities
Chazal Ecotourism Package
- Riverside Tent
- Meal plan as per selection
- Complimentary activities: Archery, SUP, Endemic Nature Walk, Fishing, Swimming, Net Walk & Table Tennis
- Free WiFi at the Reception
- Free Secured Parking
Meal Plan Details
Breakfast - Bread, butter, jam, cheese, ham, cereal, yogurt, fruits
- At the restaurant: Cantonese Rice with Chicken
- At Préau or Kiosk: Pizza, burger (subject to change depending on date)
Drinks are not included and are payable at the restaurant directly.
- Fire Camp
- Complimentary activities
- Wifi at reception
- Note: Minimum of 4 people required per tent
- Do not forget: Mosquito repellent cream
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in. Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge the current public rate.
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
Check In Time
Check Out Time
About Chazal Ecotourism
If you are seeking a relaxing getaway in the south of Mauritius, amidst the green hills, then a retreat to Chazal Ecotourism is for you.
Gather your friends and family for an unforgettable getaway at the Chazal reserve which is nestled in a luxurious forested setting, with thrilling and rugged paths, natural pools, a waterfall, and authentic tropical riverside vegetation such as palms, banyan trees, and ferns.
This scenic site is ideal for those who crave the outdoors, or just wish to experience nature more rustically. The dedicated Chazal team will ensure you have all the support you need for a great camping experience.
You will have access to the Chazal restaurant, located in the middle of a beautiful nature park, where you can breathe pure, fresh air in the splendid lush scenery while dining. Chazal cultivates vegetables, herbs and picks fruits from the orchard to offer fresh juices, or prepare home-made marmalade.
The Chazal Ecotourism is an invitation to get away from everything remotely stressful and simply enjoy being in the moment.
Chazal Ecotourism - Tent Types
Max Occupancy: 5 adults
Bedding: Double/ Twin beds
Situated along a calm riverbank, these large tents offer an outdoor stay like no other. Equipped with bedding and furnishing, it can comfortably accommodate up to 5 adults.
- River view
- Garden view
- Private Bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
Chazal Ecotourism - Dining & Entertainment
Taste the yummy Mauritian lunch served at the Chazal restaurant! This is the place which provides relaxation and a fantastic view of the natural surroundings.
Chazal cultivates vegetables, herbs and picks fruits from the orchard to offer fresh juices, or prepare home-made marmalade. Every morning, the team of cuisine wanders into the garden to pick vegetables and herbs essential to their successful menu.