Catamaran Sunset Cruise - South East Coast
- 2 hours’ Sunset cruise on a catamaran
- A selection of canapés and snacks
- Soft drinks and Alcoholic Drinks
Activity time/ Departure Time
- Summer Months (Nov-Apr): Depart at 17:00 and return at 19:00
- Winter Months (May-Oct): Depart at 16:30 and return at 18:30
Conditions & Additional info
- This catamaran sunset cruise is suitable for any age.
- What to Bring: We suggest bringing a light sweater.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Embark onboard a beautiful 45 feet luxury catamaran for an unforgettable two hours unique sunset cruise along the east coast of Mauritius.
The catamaran departs between 16:00 and 17:00 from Pointe Jerome (near Mahebourg / Blue Bay). You will also get to see beautiful sunset, as the sun appears to hide behind the mountain range of the East coast, and the sky changes colors offering blend of colors in the sky.
The setting for this cruise is ideal, sailing in a beautiful catamaran with a stunning sunset and music in the background and snacks and drinks served to you by the boat staffs onboard.
The sunset cruise takes you around the famous Ile aux Aigrettes Island and towards the historically famous Ile de la Passe where the naval battle of old Grand Port took place back in 1810.
You are sure to enjoy a romantic and relaxed evening on board of a catamaran in the company of your loved ones or friends.
Expected return time to Pointe Jerome is between 18:00 and 19:00 (depending upon the sunset time).
A selection of canapés and snacks are available during the cruise.
Drinks are offered throughout the sunset cruise including:
- Soft Drinks: Mineral Water, Juices (selection of tropical juices), Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite & Fanta).
- Alcoholic beverages: Beers, Rhum, Red Wine, Rose Wine and White Wine.
Note: If you are a vegetarian, please inform us before, so we can arrange the necessary additions to the snacks.
The entire cruise is done inside Mauritius’ largest lagoon, so you can be self assured to have great cruising conditions and calm sea.
About the catamaran: it is a 45 feet catamaran offering comfort and space.