Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs (From Trou d'eau Douce)
- Full day cruise on a catamaran
- Visit to Ile aux Cerfs
- Visit by speed boat to the Grand River Waterfalls
- BBQ lunch
- Free open Bar service throughout the day (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Snorkeling break
- Snorkeling equipment
9:30 - 16:00
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum age: This catamaran cruise is suitable for any age.
- Reservations should be made with enough time in advance as this is a very popular cruise, especially during weekends.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
- What to bring: We suggest bringing own towels, hats, t-shirts and extra sun block cream for sun protection, cameras and swimsuits.
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Enjoy a Catamaran cruise from Trou D’Eau Douce to Ile aux Cerfs including visit to Grand River Waterfalls.
The day cruise starts at 09:30, departing from Trou D’Eau Douce. First the catamaran will cruise along the shore line heading the direction of the Grand River Waterfalls. Once there, you will go by small speed boats to visit the waterfalls which are found about 500m upstream after which you will head back to the catamaran.
The crew will then sail inside the crystal clear water of the lagoon until stopping for a snorkeling and swimming break. You will then enjoy a full delicious BBQ lunch buffet set on the catamaran.
Following the lunch, you will be heading to Ile aux Cerfs Island, a beautiful island near the east coast of Mauritius. You will enjoy free time on Ile aux Cerfs, after which you will sail back to Trou D’Eau Douce.
Expected arrival time back to Trou D’Eau Douce is 16:00.
After the snorkeling, you will enjoy a full delicious BBQ lunch buffet set on the catamaran
BBQ Lunch menu:
- Fresh fish,
- Fresh chicken
- A selection of fresh salads (rice salad and mixed salad).
- For dessert you will be offered fresh local fruits.
Note: If you are a vegetarian, please inform us before, so we can arrange the necessary additions to the lunch.
An added bonus for this excursion is that you can enjoy a full open bar service for free, including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks during the day.
Ile aux Cerfs Island is a beautiful island near the east coast of Mauritius. With its swaying casuarinas and palm trees and the pure white beaches framed by the vivid turquoise waters, this amazing paradise island is the perfect setting for a relaxing day.
On Ile aux Cerfs Island you are sure to have some relaxation and fun on one of the picture-perfect postcard beaches or enjoy a swim and/or snorkel inside the lagoon. For an extra charge, you can also take advantage of the wide range of facilities on the island and the various water sports activities found there.