Catamaran Cruise Gabriel Island - Flash Offer!!
Gabriel Island - Full Day Catamaran Cruise with Lunch
- Full day cruise on a catamaran with 3 skippers on board
- Light Breakfast (coffee, tea and mini cakes)
- Free time on Gabriel Island for visit and snorkeling
- BBQ buffet lunch served on the island
- A selection of drinks served during the day
08:45 - 16:00
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum age: This catamaran cruise is suitable for any age.
- Maximum capacity: Our Catamaran fleets can take either up to 30 passengers or 52 passengers.
- Reservations should be made in advance as this is a very popular cruise, especially during weekends.
- What to bring: We suggest bringing beach towels, own snorkeling equipment, hats, extra sun block cream for sun protection, cameras, and swimsuits.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
- Please note that in case of low tides, the Catamaran will not be able to go on the Gabriel Island hence the boat crew will still maintain the activity and sail around the Northern Lagoon.
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Full Day Catamaran Cruise to Gabriel Island
This Catamaran Cruise to Gabriel Island is the ideal choice for those of us who want to enjoy a nice catamaran cruise at the best discounted Mauritian rate.
Your sailing trip will start at 08:45, departing from jetty in Grand Bay. After a short sail, you will be served breakfast with coffee, tea, juice and vanilla cakes on-board the catamaran. The sailing time is around 1.5 hours before reaching Gabriel Island. As part of the catamaran cruise, you will pass by an amazing lagoon and Coin de Mire island, which is always among the best backdrop to take plenty of pictures as souvenirs.
At around 12.30, a delicious BBQ lunch buffet with a selection of complimentary drinks will be served on Gabriel Island. This trip is done in a pure Mauritian spirit, as such, you will be provided with beach mat where you can sit comfortably on the beach and enjoy a picnic lunch.
On the Island, you will have free time to spend on the beach, going for a stroll, swimming in the lagoon, snorkeling or just relaxation and tanning. At around 14:30, time to depart from Gabriel Island and to cruise back to the jetty in Grand Bay.
Catamaran Cruise to Gabriel Island - Food & Beverages
Just after a short sail, you will be served a very light breakfast consisting of coffee, tea and mini cakes.
At around 12.30, you will enjoy a full delicious BBQ lunch buffet served on Gabriel Island:
BBQ Lunch menu:
- Grilled Chicken, Sausages and fish [as per the catch of the day],
- Pasta Salad
- Mixed Salads
- Fresh Baguettes
- Banana Flambée
A selection of Complimentary Drinks is offered during the day: Water, Juice, Soft Drinks, Punch, cocktails, Rum and Local Beer.
Note: If you are a vegetarian, please inform us before so we can arrange the necessary additions to the lunch.
About Gabriel Island
Gabriel Island: also known as Îlot Gabriel, is located near the Round Island and the Flat island, at the extreme north of Mauritius, about 10 kilometers north of Cap Malheureux. The distance between Gabriel Island and Flat Island is only 750 meters. The size of the island is only 42 hectares, making it much smaller than Flat island, and the highest point is of 28 meters.
Gabriel Island is a protected natural reserve. In comparison to Flat Island, Gabriel Island has less Flora and vegetation. The island is most famous for its beautiful unspoiled beaches, with crystal clear water surrounding the entire island. It is a very popular site for snorkelers, and also offers great dive sites.