Cascavelle Karting By Casela
Cascavelle Karting By Casela Package
- 10 minutes Karting
- Optional lunch - Burger Meal
- Monday - Thursday & Sunday - 11h00 to 21h00
- Friday & Saturday - 11h00 to 00h00
Meeting point/ Location
Conditions & Additional info
Minimum age: 8 years old with a required height of 1m 35
- The guides reserve the right to withhold any guest under 135cm from participating for safety and security reasons.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and for people suffering from back pain.
- No person over the legal alcohol limit will be allowed to participate in karting.
Note: All participants must wear closed footwear.
Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
Cancellation policy as per Deals.mu
Cascavelle Karting (By Casela) Package Description
Deals.mu offers you the excellent opportunity of enjoying 10 minutes of an adrenaline-filled karting experience plus an optional delicious burger meal for lunch.
If you want to have fun and enjoy a great time with your friends or family, you need to try Karting at Cascavelle with your close ones! The exciting outdoor track located on the west coast offers you an invitation for fun and is the only racing track on the island with a sports bar. The track is ideal for those looking for an adrenaline rush amongst friends.
A briefing with safety measures will be provided to you before the start of the activity. Have a thrilling ride and an incredibly fun time with this karting activity. If you are addicted to racing or a thrill seeker, you will most definitely enjoy this.
Race against your friends or family on this amazing track and create memorable experiences!
Cascavelle Karting - Food & Beverages
Option 1: Chicken Burger
- Grilled chicken breast with pineapple
- Cheese, gherkin and caramelised onion
Option 2: Beef Burger
- Homemade beef patty, gherkin
- Cheese, bacon and caramelised onion
Note: Lunch includes Soft drink or Water & Chips
About Cascavelle Karting
The track measures 650m and 7 karts can race simultaneously on the circuit. The maximum speed for kids is set to 30 km/h and the maximum speed for adults is 60 km/h. Children as from 8 years old are also welcome to participate in this activity, provided that they meet the height requirement of 135 cm.