C MauritiusAll-Inclusive Stay + Free Activities
C Mauritius - All Inclusive Hotel Package
- Room as per selection
- All-inclusive meal plan
- Free Welcome Cocktail on Arrival
- Complimentary Land & Water Activities
- Free WiFi
- Free Secured Parking
Meal Plan Details
- Breakfast at the main restaurant, 07h00 - 10h30
- Lunch at the main restaurant, 12h00 - 14h30
- Afternoon tea and pancakes, waffles & cakes at the main bar, 16h00 - 18h00
- Dinner at the main restaurant or Asian Corner (upon reservation), 19h00 - 22h30
- Drinks included: Select drinks including spirits, whiskeys, cocktail and non-alcoholic drinks
- Minibar is included on selected items, replenished once a day
- Snacks are not included, and are payable at the hotel
- 2 Restaurants
- Swimming Pool
- Beach volley
- Stand-up Paddle
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in. Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge the current public rate.
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Minimum of 2 Nights Stay Applicable
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability at a surcharge. A departure lounge with with TV, Internet access, shower and a luggage room is available.
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 269-1500 to confirm the availability.
- A "Resort Chic" dress code is required in all restaurants.
- During the day: shorts, t-shirts or polo shirts with footwear. Swimwear should be covered at all times.
- Evening Resort Chic: tailored shorts, Bermuda shorts, collared shirts permitted.
Check In Time
Check Out Time
C Mauritius - Hotel Information
Set along a beautiful beach on the East coast of Mauritius, C Mauritius is ideally located for guests looking to enjoy a relaxing retreat by the sea. Elegant, yet casual, this all-inclusive hotel offers a warm ambiance created by a nice blend of raw materials and crafts, ideal to let the senses take over and live unforgettable moments.
The hotel is a nature-inspired, vibrant place with a fine selection of food & refreshments and welcoming outlets. And for wine lovers, the wine cellar is an absolute must, where you can try sommelier-picked wines from around the world.
The main restaurant provides international cuisine at breakfast and lunch, while at dinner one can enjoy daily themed buffets. An alternative choice for both lunch and dinner is the intimate and à la carte venue, Asian Corner. The hotel’s bar offers a wide range of local and international drinks as well as a selection of spirits and whiskeys, all of which are included in the hotel’s all-inclusive package.
C Mauritius exudes authenticity and style in an innovative way, inspiring each traveller to discover more on their journey. Enjoy a highly relaxing stay in this luxury hotel.
C Palmar Resort - Room Types
Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
Bedding: Double bed
This room is ideal for a relaxing stay with a superb view. The Prestige rooms can accommodate up to 2 adults in a typical Mauritian architecture with its own ensuite bathroom. The room offers views over the hotel’s gardens.
- Balcony or terrace
- Mini bar in room is included on selected items, replenished once per day
- Air conditioning
- High speed WiFi
- Satellite television channels
- Electronic safe
- Tea and coffee service
- Hair dryer
- Separate shower and toilet
- Socket 220 volts
Dining & Entertainment at C Mauritius
The Main Restaurant has a seating capacity of 130 and offers exquisite international cuisine for breakfast and lunch, while for dinner, the restaurant proposes daily themed buffets. Each evening, the buffet takes on a different theme so you will always have something new to try.
Breakfast: 07h00 to 10h00
Lunch: 12h00 to 14h30
Tea Time: 16h00 to 18h00
Dinner: 19h00 to 22h00
Asian corner Restaurant
An intimate and a la carte restaurant with only 26 seats, available upon reservation. The Asian restaurant is open during the day, serving a selection of light snacks. In the evening a comprehensive à la carte menu is available.
Lunch (snacks): 12h00 to 14h30
Dinner: 19h00 to 22h00
Open from 08h00 to midnight, the bar offers spirits, whiskeys, cocktails and a selection of non-alcoholic drinks.