Breakfast Buffet at Bor Lamer Restaurant- Tropical Attitude Hotel
Bor Lamer Restaurant Package at Tropical Attitude Hotel
Fuel your day with a delicious Buffet Breakfast at the Bor Lamer Restaurant of the adults-only Tropical Attitude Hotel.
Whether you’re looking to re-energize after a hectic work week or just want to enjoy a savoury start to your day, Bor Lamer, a seaside restaurant overlooking the lagoon of Trou d’Eau Douce, is the right address for you. Enjoy a peaceful moment of serenity while enjoying breakfast with beautiful views of the ocean, before getting into your busy schedule for the day.
Created to satisfy the distinct tastes of guests, the breakfast menu features a variety of nutritious and delicious options accompanied by unlimited coffee and tea. Starting your day with a selection of breakfast delicacies and freshly made coffee in the friendly atmosphere of the Bor Lamer restaurant will surely give you a much-needed energy boost to have a highly productive day.
Breakfast Buffet at Bor Lamer Restaurant - Features
Location: Tropical Attitude Hotel, Trou d'Eau Douce
Cuisine: Local & International
- Beautiful décor
- Adults Only
The seaside restaurant, Bor Lamer is open for breakfast, à la carte lunch and dinner – different themed buffets or table d’hôte. The restaurant offers a variety of international cuisines and gastronomical experiences.
Breakfast Buffet at Bor Lamer Restaurant - Package Details
- Breakfast Buffet
- Drinks: Coffee & Tea
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast time: 07h30 - 10h15
- Day Availability: All days
- Note:Any allergies or dietary requirements should be notified at the Reception upon arrival at the hotel.
- Drinks not included in this offer are payable at the restaurant.
- Access reserved for adults only (18+)
- No access to any other hotel facilities will be granted
- Validity: 15 December 2019
- Condition: Policies of the restaurant must be followed & if not, the restaurant reserves the right to ask you to leave.
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival.