Deep Sea Fishing At Black River- 40ft Boat- Full Day
- A Full Day activity (7:00 -15:45) of Deep sea fishing
- Your own private 40ft fishing boat for a full day
- Breathtaking views of the West coast
- Opportunity to cruise inside the Tamarind Bay and see dolphins.
- Personal guidance from the qualified boat’s staff who can teach you all about fishing, about a selection of fishing techniques.
- Complimentary snacks and beverages (soft drinks and beers) provided on-board the boat.
- Safety equipment: 10 life jackets, 2 life buoys, medical box, fire extinguishers, anchor, automatic and manual water pump
- Fishing equipment: Penn International reels (typically a selection of 130 lbs, 80 lbs and 50 lbs), harness, bucket, gaff, flying gaff, fighting chair and wide choice of lures and exciters. Optional jigging equipment available.
7:00 – 15:45
Conditions & Additional info
Minimum age requirement: 4 years and above
Boat Capacity: Maximum of 7 passengers on the 40ft boat, preferably no more than 3 anglers
- After the sweating is done, you let us know if you want to let your marlin or shark go. It is entirely up to you to decide if you prefer to catch, and our crews are in no way penalized if this is what you choose.
- To enjoy exclusivity and total freedom, we offer our clients all the fishing trips on an exclusive-private basis.
Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
What to bring: We suggest bringing towels, hats, t-shirts and extra sun block cream for sun protection, and cameras.
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Spend an exciting day off the West Coast with our Exclusive Full Day Deep Sea Fishing (7:00 -15:45) on a 40ft boat for an unforgettable adventure in the deep sea offered at the best possible local resident rate.
Departing from the Black River jetty, you will cruise in maximum comfort on-board our boat until you reach the areas of open sea supporting the rich marine biodiversity that attracts anglers from all over the world. No matter if you are a complete novice or an accomplished professional sports-fisherman, this full day fishing trip guarantees excitement and pleasure.
Our experienced crew combine their skills to set up the perfect lines, best suited to that day’s fishing conditions. The West Coast of our island is a big-fish Mecca where all the action happens. As this is a full day trip, you will have plenty of time to reach far into the deep sea and seek for the really big catches such as the giant Blue Marlin.
In case you feel like having a break from fishing, it is also possible to include a stop for lunch.
All ladies and children are welcome on our boat. Children prove to be resilient sportspeople and ladies often get unexpectedly wrapped up in the excitement. Fishing is, of course, not only for the men.
BBQ Lunch Menu [Optional]
As part of this exclusive full day activity on our 40ft boat, in case you feel like having a break from fishing, we can include a stop for lunch at the beautiful Benitiers Island or inside its lagoon. This is great chance to visit this virgin islet while taking a break from the adrenaline pumping fishing activity for a delicious lunch, swimming, snorkeling and some relaxation.
It is possible to enjoy a delicious full BBQ Lunch consisting of Salad, BBQ chicken, fish, rice, French fries and of additional traditional Mauritian dishes.
The lunch is served on-board the boat and is offered for an additional charge.
About the Fishing Boat
The fishing boat is an ideal all-day cruising vessel that also endures heavy weather with ease. The main deck is spacious to effortlessly fit your prize catch and also offers seating on the flybridge for elevated views of the striking surroundings. Just relax and take it all in!
Boat size: 12.5m x 3.6m (40 feet)
Navigation equipment: Garmin GPS, compass
Safety equipment: 10 life jackets, 2 life buoys, medical box, fire extinguishers, anchor, automatic and manual water pump
Fishing equipment: Penn International reels (typically a selection of 130 lbs, 80 lbs and 50 lbs), harness, bucket, gaff, flying gaff, fighting chair and wide choice of lures and exciters. Optional jigging equipment available.
Other equipment: fresh water tank and pump, toilet, berth, cool box, binoculars and CD player Should you have any particular preferences regarding reels or the fishing line’s breaking strain, let us know as we have a large stock of equipment from which to draw. We are passionate about fishing and can easily cater for the most fanatical of anglers who wish to do nothing but fish from sunup to sundown. We will just need some warning to prepare all that you request.