Big Foot Adventure - 2-hour Quad Biking In The South
Big Foot Adventure - Quad Biking in the South Package
- 2-hour Single or Double Quad Biking
- South Discovery Tour: Savanne River - Gris-Gris volcanic cliffs - La Roche qui Pleure - Terracine - Rochester Falls - Cheminée de Fontenelle - Back to Andrea Lodges
- 18 Km Track
- Free Secured Parking
9h00 OR 12h00 OR 15h00
Andrea Lodge, Rivière des Anguilles
Conditions & Additional info
- Children as from 16 years old can drive the single quad upon their parents authorization
- Children between ages of 12 - 16 years old can drive the double quad and must be accompanied by an adult
- Children above the age of 6 can enjoy this activity alongside an adult on a double quad bike.
- Minimum height: 1m50
- You are advised to arrive 15 minutes before your allocated start time. The start and finish times are fixed. The ride will still end at the allocated time, even if you arrived late.
- If one or more members of the group are late, it will not be possible to incorporate them into the group after the briefing has started.
- Proof of age will be requested if the instructor suspects that a participant is under age.
- All participants will be required to sign a disclaimer form prior to the activity.
- The activity is subject to availability and weather conditions.
- The quad bike tour is strictly forbidden for pregnant women.
- No one under, or suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, will be allowed to take part in the ride.
What to bring: suitable footwear (sports shoes or trainers only), spare clothes, sunglasses, sun cream and mosquito repellent. Long trousers and long-sleeved tops are recommended.
Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
Cancellation policy as per Deals.mu
About the Quad Biking in the South Package
If you are a thrill-seeker and a nature lover, you will surely enjoy Deals.mu’s offer of an exciting 2-hour quad biking adventure through the unspoilt southern region of Mauritius, brought to you by Big Foot Adventure.
For those who’d like to show off their off-road skills, quad biking is just the thing. Specially designed for adrenaline junkies, the 2-hour quad ride allows you to discover the South of the island in a fun way. As part of this package, you can choose to ride alone or with a partner.
During the quad biking activity, you will be able to witness the beautiful flora and fauna of Mauritius while also riding along splendid landscapes, including extraordinary views of the island and its marvellous valleys, mountains and waterfalls.
Departing from the Andrea Lodges, the 2-hour ride will help you explore the most exotic and scenic sites of the south, like the volcanic cliffs of Gris-Gris, La Roche qui Pleure, Rochester Falls and others.