Lux* Le Morne - Amazing Hotel Day Package
- Welcome cocktail drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Credit of Rs 3000 on Food and Beverages & Spa Treatments at LUX* Me Spa
- Access to Sauna and Hammam
- Complimentary access to all hotel facilities (excluding boat house)
- Free Wifi access around the resort
- Kids below 5 years old enter for Free
- Kids between 6-11 years old get a 50% discount
- Optional: Day Room Use for a supplement
- 5-Star luxury hotel
- 5 Swimming Pools (2 heated)
- 3 Restaurants
- 3 Bars/Lounges
- LUX* Me Spa
- Cafe LUX*
- Complimentary Land & Water Activities
- Diving Centre
- Tennis courts
- Gym/ Fitness Centre equipped with Technogym
- Kids Club - PLAY (Children aged 3-11 years old)
- Teens Club - Studio 17 (Teens aged 12-17 years old)
- Daily entertainment programs
- Free Wifi
- Secure Parking
10h00 - 17h00
LUX* Le Morne Hotel
Conditions & Additional info
- No refund provided for unused credit.
- Food and beverages selection is available as per the hotel’s restaurants and bars.
- Access to the Hammam and Sauna after 14h00 should be booked with a treatment.
- We suggest bringing hats, extra sun block cream for sun protection, cameras, and swimsuits
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival.
- Failure to present a proper ID will entitle the hotel to charge the current public rate.
- Reservation is required prior to arrival and is subject to availability.
- You are required to strictly abide to the rules and regulations of the property
- Optional Day Room Use: Subject to availability and will be confirmed on the day of check-in
As per Deals.mu
Holidays are all about escaping the routine of everyday life – that’s why we love to surprise our guests. Deals.mu brings to you the chance to explore this five-star hotel set on the exclusive Le Morne Peninsula at the best price ever!
Flanked by the rugged, majestic Le Morne mountain on one side and miles of sandy beaches on the other, LUX* Le Morne is set on one of Mauritius’ most attractive lagoon-facing spots. Five pools, a tempting spa and picturesque chalets are dotted around lush tropical gardens, giving the hotel all the laid-back charm of a boutique retreat.
Make the most of this special day package which includes a personalised welcome, a cocktail as you arrive and a credit of Rs 3000 which can be used to enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the hotel’s restaurants. Or you can use the credit to benefit from total and complete relaxation on Spa treatments at the wonderful LUX* Me Spa.
Best of it, benefit from 30% discount on selected Spa treatments at the wonderful LUX* Me Spa offered exclusively when booking this package via our website.
Spend the rest of your day by enjoying the many hotel facilities such as the swimming pool and complimentary, non-motorized water activities. For a small supplement you even have the option of a day-use room.
Between 12.30 pm and 3.00 pm, enjoy a lunch from the à La Carte menu at the restaurant of your choice: The Kitchen or the Beach which offers a wide variety of international and local dishes.
One thing is sure - You won’t leave hungry! From the Mediterranean cuisine available at the ‘Beach Restaurant’ to the Mauritian street food offered at the LUX’s Kitchen, you are sure to enjoy the best dining experience.
Make the most of the Unlimited Café Lux & ICI ice cream which is just awesome, because it’s LUX* own brand. No guilty feelings, just enjoy this unlimited treat as it’s fat free.
Drinks: Enjoy a selection of soft drinks from arrival till departure.
About the LUX* Le Morne Hotel
Sheltered from wind by the dramatic Le Morne Brabant Mountain, the LUX* Le Morne Hotel sits on the south’s most beautiful stretch of powder white sand, complete with palm trees and where dolphins frolic offshore.
LUX* aim to sustain the holiday spirit long after you return home with the aid of well-trained, helpful staff who respond efficiently to requests, with nothing too much trouble, but respect your privacy too.
Nearby, the wave-riding spot at One Eye is known to surfers and kite surfers worldwide; further inland, the Black River Gorges National Park delights with its tropical flora and fauna – an extraordinary setting for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure in Mauritius.
About LUX* Resorts
Reasons why to choose Lux:
The LUX* are on a never-ending quest to deliver a lighter, brighter holiday experience – and now that includes the stylish headgear that you can wear at their resorts.
In addition, aromatherapy guru Shirley Page has created a range of essential oils exclusive to LUX*, using local ingredients – essences, flowers and spices that combine to create a magical world of fragrance. Used in our LUX* Me spa, the oils are also present in delightful room mists and linen scents.