Life in Blue: Azuri Residences – Apartments
Self-Catering Luxury Accomodation in Azuri Residential Village
Life in Blue: Azuri Residences invites you to embrace a privileged and magical beachfront lifestyle. You will live in high-end accommodations which offer all of home’s comfort, including a fully-equipped kitchen and a number of facilities & services at the integrated Azuri village, allowing you to focus on fully enjoy your time off.
Premium Apartment Lodging
Ideal for Families
Free non-motorised activities
Integrated Residential Village
4th Sep 2020
30th Jun 2021
Get Special Discounted Rates on all bookings:
- Book a minimum of 2 nights and get 15% discount
- Book a minimum of 3 nights and get 25% discount
- Book a minimum of 4 to 5 nights and get 30% discount
- Book a minimum of 6 nights and above and get 35% discount
Azuri Residences – Apartments - Deal Inclusions
- Accommodation as per selection
- Self-catering meal plan
- Welcome drinks and cold towels
- 10% discount at hotel’s restaurant & spa with LIFE IN BLUE CARD (à la carte only & as per availability)
- Access to non-motorised activities (depending on availability)
- Access to shared facilities
- Free Access to the Beach and Pool
- Free WiFi
- Free Secured Parking
- Toilet paper
- Bin liners
- Olive oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper
- Water (2 bottles or from fridge dispenser)
- Paper napkins
- Nespresso Machine (without capsules)
Dining Facilities at Azuri Residences – Apartments
- Fully equipped kitchen with olive oil, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper available for use
Facilities at Azuri Residences – Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Swimming pool, terrace and deck chairs
- Cafés and restaurants in the marketplace
- Two fitness centres with swimming pools
- Gym (06h00 - 22h00) with swimming pools
- Boathouse - payable (09h00 - 18h00)
- Tennis Court - payable (09h00 - 18h00)
- Gardens and playing fields
- Resort managers during weekdays (08:00-17:00) & Saturdays (08:00-12:00)
- Daily Housekeeping (except Sundays & public holidays)
- 24-hour Security team
Premium Services (at an additional cost)
- In-house massage
- In-house chef
- F&B Services (Breakfast, lunch & dinner upon request)
- Groceries delivery
- Early check-in & late check-out
Azuri Residences – Apartments Price Conditions:
- A cash or credit card deposit of Rs 10,000 is required upon check-in
- Baby cot and high chairs can be organised without any supplement but are subject to availability.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in. Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge the current public rate.
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
Discover the Rooms
Why Stay Here?
Life in Blue: Azuri Residences Overview
Located in Haute Rive, Roches Noires, on the north-eastern coast of Mauritius, Life in Blue: Azuri Residences invites you to embrace a privileged and magical beachfront lifestyle. You will live in high-end accommodations which offer all of home’s comfort and include a personalised concierge service, allowing you to focus on fully enjoying your time off.
Discover the Life in Blue: Azuri Residences
Kindle your senses and experience La Dolce Vita through a memorable escape where you will benefit from many services available at your fingertips within Azuri village.
La Dolce Vita, or the sweet life, forms the essence of the integrated seaside village at Azuri, which offers a plethora of activities and services. The apartments and suites are filled with stylish touches and modern fittings, with some giving a splendid view of the garden and the turquoise lagoon or equipped with a private pool.
Experience life in the village with amenities such the marketplace, buzzing café, restaurants and shops.
Fully equipped kitchen
Select Check-inSelect Check-out
Great location and very clean penthouse. Hosts were very friendly and gave a nice welcome pack. The property is in a secure estate that is recently built and has tennis courts, golf course and a very nice 5 star hotel. We had full use of all the hotel and resort services - really liked the ESPA spa - my wife did a hot stone massage for 90 minutes and prices were very reasonable. Free use of sauna and steam hammam. Kids loved the beaches and there were activities everyday that were organised by the hotel which we could use as resort guests. Disliked The sauna and steam rooms are separated - male only and female only. It would have been nice to have a mixed sauna/steam area for couples
Magnifique penthouse - kids enjoy v much the beach and activities every evening with the local hotel which is in the resort and we could use anytime. Excellent steakhouse on the beach, perfect steaks from South Africa I believe and served on hot iron plates! Good choice of places to eat and drink within the resort all safe and the kids could go to the beach alone and swimming pools. Will come back :) Disliked· Nothing
Very clean penthouse. Beaches perfect and a lot of different swimming pools and sunbathing areas. Boat house was very good and did scuba diving and catamaran boat trips - perfect tropical beach. Host was amazing, very friendly and waited for us when we were late - we were very surprised with the complimentary water and food prepared for us so we didn't need to go out to stock the fridge. Very clean penthouse, rooms are spacious and all you need. It was perfect and the family enjoyed a lot. Disliked: Nothing.
Excellent Liked · Spacious clean apartment. all the needed kitchenettes tool and appliances are available. quite, safe and well designed resort. on site facilities such as grocery, bakery "coffee shop" and restaurants Disliked · There is no elevator and our apartment is on the 2nd floor, and my two infant to carry with troly The beach is not suitable for swimming, it is a mud and rocks inside the water not sand.
Location was excellent - great beaches and swimming pools. Amazing views and very spacious. Extremely Clean and the Host was friendly and helpful - I loved the welcome amenity pack which was very good after a long flight with all the basics like water, milk, cereals, etc. The Azuri resort is secure and 5 Stars with great restaurants, bars, cafes and shops - really great place.