Aromatic Balinese Spa Package (1h30mins)
House of Traditional Balinese Massage Spa Package
- 60 minutes Aromatic Balinese Body Massage
- 30 minutes Full Body Scrub treatment OR Traditional Foot Reflexology
- Robe, disposable underwear and slippers provided
- Free access to changing cabin & shower
- Changing cabin
- Shower facility
Operating Days & Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 09h30 - 17h00
- Sunday & Public holidays: 09h50 - 14h00
- Monday to Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00
- Sunday & Public holidays: 09h00 - 14h00
1 hour 30 minutes
- Grand Bay
Conditions & Additional info
- Reservations should be made at least one day in advance.
- We advise you to arrive 15 minutes in advance. Arriving late can reduce the time of your treatment, which will end at its scheduled time so the next guest is not delayed.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
- Once full payment is received, customer must call spa directly to make reservation.
- Treatment date and time is subject to availability so act and pay fast (First come First serve).
As per Deals.mu
House of Traditional Balinese Massage: Aromatic Balinese Spa Package
Take a break. This unique Aromatic Balinese Spa Package, where the physical, mental and spiritual well-being are equally cared for, will bring to you sheer relaxation, rejuvenation and serenity.
This amazing package includes 60 minutes Full Body Aromatic Balinese Massage and a choice of one Full Body Body Scrub Treatment or a Traditional Foot Reflexology of 30 minutes each. It is offered to you at an unbeatable price at one of the best Balinese Spas in Mauritius!
The 60 minutes Balinese Massage- which is a signature treatment- relieves tense muscles by using long and firm strokes to rejuvenate the body. This therapy is coupled with the calming effects of aromatherapy essential oils to revitalize the senses.
Balinese massage is a full-body, deep-tissue, holistic treatment. A combination of gentle stretches, acupressure, reflexology, and aromatherapy are used to stimulate the flow of blood, oxygen and energy around your body, and bring a sense of well being, calm and deep relaxation.
As part of the Aromatic Balinese Spa Package, you have a choice between a Full Body Scrub Treatment OR Traditional Foot Reflexology of 30 minutes each:
- Full body Scrub treatment:
Enjoy the benefits of an invigorating Body Scrub Treatment by the hands of the professional spa therapist. The scrub made from traditional herbs and natural chocolate from Bali will eliminate dead skin and will soothe, hydrate and nourish your skin with natural vitamins and potent antioxidants. It will also boost skin softness and freshness.
- Traditional Foot Reflexology:
The Foot Reflexology involves the use of special herbal oils from Bali and applying pressure on the feet to release all pains.
This method helps to improve blood circulation and relieves a range of problems including tension, migraines, nausea and congestion through targeting specific acupuncture points. The reflexology expert therapist will assess your feet and stimulate various points to identify areas of tenderness or tension. Then, brisk movements will be used to warm the feet up, after which gentle pressure will be applied from the toes to the heel.
This foot massage can be deeply relaxing and therapeutic for those suffering from plantar fasciitis and ankle injuries.
Total Treatment Duration: 90 minutes
The Full Body Aromatic Balinese Body Massage is offered at:
- Grand Bay
About House Of Traditional Balinese Massage
House of Traditional Balinese Massage is a franchise from Singapore and is currently opened in Mauritius since 2010. Its two SPA branches are located in Arsenal and in Grand Bay.
The Spa is a pioneer in offering authentic traditional Balinese massage in Mauritius. All the treatments featuring are typically influenced by traditional medicine systems from India, China, and South-east Asia. Each spa consists of a shop with traditional products from Bali.
Upon reservation we can go beyond the indicated hours of work.
You can rest assured with the therapists who have been qualified and trained by Singaporean massage therapy experts.