Ambre Resort & Spa Hotel
Adults Only: All Inclusive Package + Complimentary Activities
Ambre Mauritius is a 4-star all-inclusive beach resort reserved for guests over 16 years of age. This resort is a great choice for couples and groups of friends looking for a break from the monotonous daily routine.
Adult-only (16+) Resort
3 Restaurants + 3 Bars
Access to Hotel Facilities
Ambre Resort & Spa - Deal Inclusions:
- Room as per selection
- All-Inclusive meal plan
- Complimentary land activities
- Complimentary non-motorised water-based activities
- Evening entertainment
- Free WiFi
- Free Secured Parking
Meal Plan Details
Ambre Resort & Spa - Meal Plan Options:
- Buffet Breakfast: Indigo - 6:30 - 10:30
- Buffet Lunch: Indigo - 12:30 - 15:00
- Tea time: Tea & coffee only - 15:30 - 17:00
- Buffet Dinner: Indigo - 18:30 - 22:00
- Unlimited Drinks: locally bottled spirits, beers, soft drinks and juices
- Daily: the all-inclusive package ends at 00:00
- Meals included in one night stay: dinner on the day of arrival, breakfast and lunch on the next day
The Ambre Resort & Spa Hotel Facilities:
- 3 Restaurants
- 3 Bars
- 1 night club
- 2 Swimming pools
- 2 Tennis Hardcourts
- Fitness Centre
- Spa with 4 treatment rooms, Hammam, sauna & Jacuzzi
- Beach service
Complimentary Water-based Activities
Complimentary Water-based Activities:
- 2 swimming pools
- Laser-sailing and hobie cats
- Pedal boats
- Glass bottom boat rides
- Snorkelling Trips
- Stand up paddle
- Aqua gym in the pool
Complimentary Land-based Activities
Complimentary Land-based Activities:
Variety of sports activities as per hotel’s program including:
- Table tennis
- Fitness classes
- 2 floodlit tennis courts (balls are chargeable)
- Bocce ball
- Beach tennis
- Beach soccer
- Aqua gym
- Sports tournaments
- Evening entertainment at the Coral Bar
- Shakers, Night Club (Open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, from 10.30pm until 1.45am - as per hotel’s discretion)
Ambre Resort & Spa - Price Conditions:
- Early Check-in or Late Check-out is payable at the Hotel.
- The All-Inclusive package ends at midnight and all orders afterwards are charged to the guests account.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in. Failure to do so will result in the hotel charging the current public rate.
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis.
- Rates are non-refundable, applicable for Mauritian only and are in Mauritian Rupees (Rs).
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 269-1500 to confirm the availability.
Discover the Rooms
Why Stay Here?
Ambre Resort & Spa Hotel
Ambre Mauritius is a 4-star all-inclusive beach resort reserved for guests over 16 years of age.
This resort is a great choice for couples and groups of friends looking for a break from the monotonous daily routine, to take some time off by enjoying gourmet food, a range of premium facilities and an excellent choice of entertaining activities.
This adult-only resort is located in Belle Mare, bordering a 750m white sandy beach.
Ambre Mauritius' accommodation features 297 ocean view, oceanfront and garden view rooms and suites featuring contemporary designs.
The rooms include free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, a private bathroom, and some have either a balcony or a terrace. You are sure to enjoy the high level of comfort provided by the rooms and the stunning ocean views!
More about the Ambre Resort & Spa Hotel:
The hotel includes a selection of fine restaurants comprising 3 restaurants with diverse cuisines. Indigo, the main restaurant, showcases interactive and lively buffet stations presenting cosmopolitan cuisine.
Dolce Vita, the Italian cuisine, offers Trattoria style dining, with emphasis on homemade antipasti and pastas, pizzas and grill specialties. And, La Plage Beach Restaurant offers Mediterranean specialties and Mauritian cuisine alongside grilled seafood, sandwiches and snacks.
Throughout your stay, you have the possibility of enjoying fun water sports such as snorkelling, kayaking and windsurfing. There is also a fitness centre and 2 tennis hardcourts at your disposal.
Expansive and open to interaction, cool and cheerful, Ambre is the perfect young-at-heart getaway for carefree holidays. This is the place to refresh, mix and mingle; burst out laughing in good company, enjoy discoveries together, connect and reconnect.
4* All-inclusive hotel
Access to 750m sandy beach
1 night club
2 Swimming pools
2 Tennis Hardcourts
Free golf initiation
Spa with Hammam & sauna & Jacuzzi
Select Check-inSelect Check-out
Beautiful experience Thank you for this amazing stay! Thanks a lot for the upgrade and the welcome amenities. Incredible view. Perfect spot! Dolce vita restaurant is a must go! Food is delicious and staff is very dedicated to service. Nice and attentive staff from reception, restaurant and housekeeping. Great place to stay and live the Mauritian experience
Excellent stay at Ambre Resort Liked · Staff was friendly and welcoming Grounds and gardens of the resort were well maintained and beautiful Nice decor and lights - the place comes alive at night A lovely long stretch of beach Everyone is on an all-inclusive option, so no need to sign or wait for bills Good variety of food at buffet and breakfast plus 2 excellent other restaurants Bar service to the pool was excellent Great massage with an ocean view at the Spa
Great hotel for your short-stay luxury holiday Liked Great welcome by the staff with welcome drink and cookies. Really appreciate it. Great pool, nice beach, wifi available everywhere, great staff, very nice people, nice room with TV and air-conditioning, food and drinks were great. We stayed 3 days, so we were not bored by same buffet everyday as others. Disliked No air-conditioning in dining room, not enough shadow near pool area.
Perfect honeymoon! We couldn’t be happier with our 10 day stay at the Ambre resort for our honeymoon! The staff really made the stay special, from little surprises throughout our stay, to always being greeted with a smile, they really provided 5 star service. We are vegan and there were traditional options available in the buffet with the food and beverage manager / staff made sure we were well accommodated (Pradeep and Rakesh). For evening meals at the Dulce Vita restaurant the chefs catered to us as well. The golf at Il Aux Cerfs was spectacular... Thank you so much for a memorable holiday and we hope to see you again soon!
Perfect first taste of an all inclusive resort Liked Staff were very accommodating and always tried to please. Various activities available each day which weren't too repetitive and catered to a variety of needs. Food choice was excellent; primarily the buffet restaurant (Indigo) but also the A La Carte offering at Dolce Vita. Room was spacious and had everything we need. Disliked Noisy air conditioning unit made it impossible to sleep with it either on or without ear plugs (first world problems). But they did get an engineer round to check it out which seemed to reduce noise although not entirely.