Amazing Seaplane Flight on the South West Coast - Le Morne
Amazing Seaplane Flight on the South West Coast (Le Morne) Package
- Exclusive experience - going on your own private flight, only you and the pilot
- One-on-One guidance from the pilot
- Seaplane flight of either 20 or 60 minutes
- A unique bird’s eye view of Mauritius’ South-West Coast, Le Morne Brabant, coastal area, beaches, lagoons and incredible countryside
For the convenience of our customers you can choose between a 20 minutes or 60 minutes seaplane flight trip
09:00 - 17:00
Conditions & Additional info
- Meeting Point: Pick up and drop off points are undertaken at suitable locations mainly on the beach. Offer direct hotel pick up from almost any hotel in the region of Bel Ombre, and Le Morne. Such pick up is as per discretion of the pilot and has to be confirmed at the time of booking as per the exact requested pick up location.
- Minimum Age: No age restriction, as long as parents sign a consent form.
- Number of participate: The seaplane is suitable for only one passenger at a time.
- Restrictions: Pregnant women should consult their doctor if they wish to participate.
- Flight Route: Upon boarding the seaplane, you can discuss your preferred flight route with the pilot; either flying towards the West or the South Coast.
- About the Seaplane & Pilots: Flights are operated with a professionally maintained and fully serviced SIRIUS TL 3000, manned by experienced and licensed bilingual (French/English) pilots.
- Please note that the activity depends on weather conditions and tides.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Amazing Seaplane Flight on the South West Coast (Le Morne) Package Description
You can now enjoy an incredible aerial tour of the astounding South West Coast of Mauritius on a seaplane with Deals.mu.
This unique and thrilling aerial tour promises you stunning bird eye views of the scintillating turquoise lagoon, sandy shoreline, geometric patches of sugar cane fields, scenic sea and landscapes, not to forget the majestic Le Morne Mountain, the World Heritage site - All for having an amazing seaplane flight experience!
Partake in an either 20-minutes or 60-minutes' seaplane flight trip as per your preference and experience unforgettable sensations cruising along the South Western coastal region of Mauritius. The seaplane will take you in low height heading from the Le Morne lagoon to the south end point of the Le Morne peninsula, then climb to 4500 feet flying over the mountains heading north to Tamarin.
You can also discuss your preferred flight route with the pilot, either flying towards the West, or to the South Coast as you board the seaplane. During your entire flight trip you will enjoy the scenic diversity of this part of the island in the best way possible, where you will get to appreciate each single moment!
The seaplane is fit for only one passenger of legal age. Minors require prior parent or guardian authorization.