Aldabra Tortoise Feeding and Lunch at Casela Park
Aldabra Tortoise Feeding and Lunch at Casela Park Package
- Entrance Ticket (Includes: Avalanche Mine Adventure, Walk thru the aviary, Big cats viewing, Giraffe viewing, Camel viewing, Kid's playground, Petting farm, 3D Interactive Map and 4D Cinema), Tulawaka Gold Coaster
- Aldabra Tortoise Feeding Session
- Lunch - Burger Meal
- Access to park facilities - restaurant, children’s playground, souvenir shop
Monday to Sunday
- Park visit + all other activities: All day, during operating hours
- Tortoise Feeding: between 9h00 and 16h30
09h00 - 17h00
Casela Nature Park
Conditions & Additional info
- Safety measure: Children should be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian.
- Tulawaka Gold Coaster: Riders can go solo as from 12 years old (minimum height 1m40) or in tandem. Those under 4 years old should be accompanied by an adult
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
Cancellation policy as per Deals.mu
Aldabra Tortoise Feeding and Lunch at Casela Park Package Description
Make the most of this perfect opportunity to venture through the Casela Nature & Leisure Park and enjoy an Aldabra tortoise feeding session, along with a delicious lunch.
Enjoy a nice stroll to the tortoise pen to encounter the docile giant tortoises. The Aldabra is one of the largest tortoise species in the world and was once present in large numbers on the island.
Not only will you get to visit them, but you will also get the lovely chance of feeding them yourself by handing them fruit brochettes. Additionally, these gentle creatures are also great at posing for the camera, so make sure you’re all set to capture your encounter with them in some lovely photographs!
As part of your package, you will also have the chance of enjoying a tasty lunch served at the Discovery Centre F&B outlet, where you will get to choose between a delicious Casela Chicken Burger or Casela Beef Burger, both highly appreciated by visitors.
During your visit to the Casela Park, you will also have the opportunity to see the magnificent giraffes, camels, colourful birds and much more which are already included in your entrance ticket.
About the activities at the Casela Park
The entrance ticket to the park included in this package also gives you access to the Casela Park and all its facilities, including Casela’s exclusive 4D cinema, where you won’t be just sitting back enjoying the movie, but you will be actually feeling it with all your senses. We are talking about 26 minutes of suspense and action while learning about earth’s deepest secrets, having the most dynamic and exciting movie experience ever!
Don’t leave the Park without your souvenir photo which is included in your package!
The Casela Park includes the following:
- Tulawaka Gold Coaster – an adrenaline-inducing alpine coaster that runs along 800m. Perfect for all thrill seekers. It can be ridden solo or in tandem.
- Avalanche Mine Adventure - a thrilling fun ride on the first toboggan slide in Mauritius. The Toboggan includes two slides placed on a slope on which one slips with buoys.
- Walk thru the aviary - Walk through the bird aviary and interact with various colourful bird species from around the world.
- Big cats viewing - For Big Cats lovers, this is a dream come true! Visit the Big Cats’ park to enjoy a close view of the lions, caracal and tigers.
- Giraffe viewing - Come face to face with majestically animals for a unique viewing experience.
- Camel viewing - Meet the Camels, considered as one of the friendliest and most loving animals you will ever meet. spend some time getting to know these amazing creatures.
- Kid's playground - A new kid’s playground that will offer sensation to the young ones!
- Petting farm - Ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals.
- 3D Interactive Map
- 4D Cinema
Note: For the convenience of the visitors, the park offers facilities such as a restaurant, children mini-club (games, slides, swings etc), snacks bar and souvenirs shops.