Intense Body Workout Trial Package
ABCD Gym - Intense Body Workout Trial Package
Deals.mu brings forward the ABCD Intense Body Workout Trial packages carefully designed for those who are seriously planning to get a fit and healthy body.
The class is fun yet rigorous enough to raise the heart rate, and work every area of your body to cause serious calorie burn. Since we all know more calories burned than taken in will result in weight loss, with the 60 minutes intense exercise you are no doubt losing weight.
The Intense Body workout includes, abs, butt, tight exercises, jumping jack, biceps, triceps, shoulders and many related toned up exercises. The workouts permit each of the major muscle groups to work in turn including chest, back, shoulders and abdominals. This ensures maximum calorie burn and toning as it hits every area of your body.
At the end of the workout, you will perform a cool down and complete stretches to reduce muscle soreness and risk of injury.
These trial packages are ideal to Kick start your metabolism and you will know if it's the right choice for you!
Intense Body Workout Trial Package at ABCD Gym
Deals.mu has the pleasure to offer you Intense Body Workout Trial Package at the best price.
- 4 sessions during one month [1 session per week]
No binding contract, no registration fee – just choose your Zumba trial package!
Price: Rs 500 instead of Rs 600
ABCD Intense Body Workout Package includes:
- 1 month package of 4 sessions of Intense Body Workout Classes [one hour duration for each class]
- Close follow-ups
- Diet Plan Advice
- Fitness Advice
- Stretching sessions to have flexible body
- Warm up Sessions
ABCD Gym Package Conditions
Location: North, Triolet
Triolet Intense Body Workout Class Hours:
- Tuesday: 7.15 pm - 8.15pm
What to bring: We suggest bringing your sports wear, sports shoes, towels, and water.
- This promotional offer is valid for First time clients only.
- Children younger than 11 years old are not allowed to attend the Intense body workout classes.
- If you suffer any medical conditions such as heart problem or asthma, please seek advice from your health provider before joining the Gym.
- Even though exercise is considered to be beneficial for pregnant women, yet it is important to seek medical advice before joining.