Abs Workout Trial Package
Abs Workout Trial Package at ABCD Gym
So summer is near, you want to get a bikini body? Not sure you would like to join in as a member for a year? Then join the ABCD Abs workout trial classes!
The ABCD abs workout sessions are catered to tone up the troublesome abdominal region that you may face. The class consists of specific moves, sequences and routines put together to give you a great abdominal workout.
Even if you have never been to a class before and simply want to tone up, this class is a fun alternative to the gym. You could achieve a more defined waist line and a flatter stomach. As well as a boost in energy levels, you will feel your core muscles getting tougher and your abs becoming leaner. This is a great class to define your shape the way you want it!
Along with abs exercises, you will have a close follow ups to reach your fitness goal. Diet plan and fitness advise will be provided by the instructor.
No excuses, book now your trial packages only on Deals.mu!
ABCD Abs Workout 1 month Trial Package includes:
- 4 sessions of one hour Abs Workout [1 session per week]
- Close follow-ups
- Diet Plan Advice
- Fitness Advice
- Stretching sessions to have flexible body
- Warm up Sessions
No binding contract, no registration fee – just book your Abs Workout Trial Package!
ABCD Gym – 1 month package Conditions
Triolet Abs Workout Class Hours:
Thursday: 07.15 pm- 08.15pm
What to bring: We suggest bringing your sports wear, sports shoes, towels, and water.
- This promotional offer is valid for First time clients only.
- Children younger than 11 years old are not allowed to attend the Abs workout classes.
- If you suffer any medical conditions such as heart problem or asthma, please seek advice from your health provider before joining the Gym.
- Even though exercise is considered to be beneficial for pregnant women, yet it is important to seek medical advice before joining.
- It is recommended to wear flexible and comfortable clothing to move in, as well as comfortable footwear, like trainers, that provide adequate stability and flexibility.
- It is advisable to bring plenty of water to keep hydrated during the abs workout session.