4-Course Thai Dinner At East Restaurant – Lux* Le Morne
The 4-course Thai Dinner At East Restaurant at LUX* Le Morne
Deals.mu offers you the chance to experience an authentic Thai dinner at the East Restaurant of the 5-star hotel LUX*Le Morne.
The 5-star hotel LUX* is nestled between the impressive mountain of Le Morne and overlooks one of the most spectacular lagoons of the island.
Savour a taste of Thailand as you gaze out over the beautiful lagoon and try the 4-course dinner menu curated by the award-winning team of the East Restaurant of LUX*Le Morne. Led by the master hands of Chef Suksan Supprasert, the East restaurant was ranked number one in the category for Thai specialties and bagged the World Luxury Restaurant Award in 2016.
You will get to try the unique spicy flavours that make Thai cuisine special with dishes like the Tom Sab Sea Bass Fish including a dry chili and tamarind flavour as well as the wok fried Lobster made with Homemade Kapow sauce. A selection of freshly brewed LUX* coffee and tea will be offered after dinner.
4-course Thai Dinner At East Restaurant at LUX* Le Morne - Features
Location: Coastal Road, Le Morne
- Beachfront setting
Light, fresh and ever so irresistible, the EAST restaurant offers everything that's exceptional about luxury island dining, with none of the heavy, overly indulgent extras. Enjoy the very best dishes, flavours and textures that the Thai cuisine has to offer.
4-course Thai Dinner At East Restaurant at LUX* Le Morne - Package Details
- 4-course meal
- Freshly brewed LUX* Coffee and Tea
- Free WiFi
- Days Available: Everyday
- Dinner Time: 19:00 – 23:00
- All drinks not included in this package are payable directly at the restaurant
- Evening wear is smart casual for dinner
- No flip-flops or shorts in the restaurants and bars during dinner time
- Policies of the restaurant must be followed & if not, the restaurant reserves the right to ask you to leave.
- Reservation: Prior reservation is required ,dinner will be confirmed upon availability
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival.
4-course Thai Dinner At East Restaurant at LUX* Le Morne - Menu Details
Thai Authentic Dinner Menu at East Restaurant
Starter: Minced Chicken and roasted herbs paste with chilies & lime dressing
Soup: Tom Sab Sea Bass Fish with dry chili and tamarind flavour
Main Course: Wok fried Lobster with Homemade Kapow sauce
Desserts: Thai Fruits carving and Homemade Lemon Sorbet
Drinks: Selection of freshly brewed LUX* Coffee and Tea
All drinks not included in this package are payable directly at the restaurant