3.5 km Ziplining at Domaine de L’Etoile
3.5 km Ziplining at Domaine de L’Etoile Package
- Welcome Drink
- Spectacular glides along 7 zip lines; the longest is 800 meters long
- 5 viewpoints over the most preserved region in Mauritius
- Short jeep trip up the mountain to ziplines
- Sanitary cap with helmets and gloves
- Refreshing towel after the activity
- Professional guides during the excursion
Offered 3 times a day
10h00 | 13h30 | 15h30
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum age: Children as from the age of 12 can enjoy this activity but must be accompanied by an adult to sign the disclaimer
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Health Restriction: Pregnant women and persons with disabilities are not authorized to go on this excursion.
- Maximum no. of people per group: 20
- Safety: All safety gear provided. You need to wear the helmets and gloves provided.
- Frequent maintenance work and strict safety regulations guarantee maximum security for all visitors.
- No previous experience in zip lines is required.
- What to bring: sunscreen, sport shoes and waterproof camera / camera cover
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
As per the Deals.mu Cancellation Policy
3.5 km Ziplining at Domaine de L’Etoile Package Description
Spreading over 1200 hectares of pristine forest in the vast mountains of the South-East, Deals.mu brings you an unparalleled experience in Mauritius- the Scenic Zip Line Adventure.
Upon arrival at the Domain, you will be greeted by the friendly staff at the reception with welcome cocktails. You shall afterwards get on-board a Jeep taking you further up to the mountains where the Scenic Zip lines will start. While journeying to the ziplines, you may come across deer and other animals which can make for some great photos. The guides will harness you up for the zip lines, followed by a briefing on the equipment and the safety precautions.
Let the friendly and professional guides show you our island from another point of view.
Thrill seekers will get their fill of adventure when they drop down from the set of 7 zip lines with a total distance of 3.5km. While connected to the zip lines, you will fly over the domain, looking at spectacular panoramic views, indigenous forests, beautiful valleys, sparkling rivers, wild animals and endemic birds. As part of your tour you will get to experience the zip-lines of different lengths, including the longest one at 800m!
Come enjoy the beauty of Domaine de L’Etoile and create unforgettable memories through this exhilarating activity.
3.5 km Ziplining at Domaine de L’Etoile - Food & Beverages
The Domaine de L’Etoile restaurant is a ravishing restaurant found in the reserve, situated next to the Grand River South-East with stunning views onto the mountain.
At this restaurant, you will be offered a buffet allowing you to savour the typical Mauritian cuisine inspired from the diverse cultures present in Mauritius. The restaurant also proposes a fusion cuisine.
The irresistible charm of the restaurant is further enhanced by the beautiful natural surroundings and the thatched roof. The tables at Domaine de L'Etoile restaurant are set under the veranda of the main reception building. From here, you get spectacular views of the Mauritian mountains. On the foreground is the superb English lawn, which only accentuates the idyllic setting of the restaurant.
Starters- "Ti-Madame" Gajack
- Garlic bread and homemade samossas
- Coriander chutney and crushed chili
- Octopus salad, ridge gourd and mesclun salad
Main Course- Live cooking station
- Traditional chicken curry
- Rougaille of the day
- Parathas (Indian flat bread)
- Plain rice and pulses
- Green banana curry and stewed pumpkin
- Selection of chutneys and sambals
Desert of the day
- Domaine's café gourmand
A choice of one of the following:
- Marinated farmer`s chicken burger, chips and juice
- Spaghetti Bolognaise or Carbonara, chips and juice
About Domaine de l’Etoile
Previously a private hunting domain, and only recently opened to the public, this Domaine remained one of the most preserved regions of Mauritius.
The domain counts English gardens, rivers, and indigenous woods which are rich in hundreds of different varieties of plants and trees, including the most ancient ebony trees of Mauritius and other endemic species as well as cinnamon trees, vetivers, orchids, traveler’s trees, banana trees and more.
A large river flows through the Domaine as well as trickling streams and flowing waterfalls.
Domaine de l’Etoile is best described as a wonderful and enchanting area where all nature lovers can enjoy themselves. A number of activities are offered, including, Quad biking, Horse riding and Hiking circuits. Visitors will witness, in turns, spectacular panoramas, Java deers and endemic birds. There is also an onsite restaurant which presents a quiet and peaceful environment where guests can recall the special moments of the day while enjoying the tasty local cuisine.
Optional Activities at Domaine de l’Etoile
With this, as you will already be at the Domaine, in case you will be interested, you also have the possibility to enjoy the following activities which are also offered at the Domaine: