Quad Biking + Lunch At 7 Cascades
Quad Biking + Lunch Package - 7 Cascades
- Free Welcome Cocktail
- 30 minutes Single Quad (90 cc)/ 1-hour or 2-hour Quad Biking - Single or Double (250cc)
- Equipment Provided: Sanitary caps with helmets
- 2-Course Lunch served at 7 Cascades Restaurant & Lodges
- Free Secured Parking
12h00 | 14h00
Participants must arrive at least 15 minutes before activity time
7 Cascades Restaurant Bar & Lodges, Henrietta
Conditions & Additional info
Minimum age required for the Single Quad Bike 90 CC:
- Driver: Must be between 8 to 12 years old
- Driver: Must be at least 16 years old
- Passenger: Children as from 12 years old. Must be accompanied by an adult (Double Quad Only)
- Single Quad: 1 person only
- Double Quad: 2 people only
- Maximum Weight: 100kg
- Participants must be physically capable to undertake the quad activity
- Trips are still carried out in the rain, unless safety is compromised
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone and is subject to availability
- We recommend bringing hiking shoes, sun cream, mosquito repellent and a spare set of clothes.
- Resident ID card or resident permit must be presented at the entrance to be eligible for the offer.
Minimum age required for the Single/Double Quad Bike 250 CC:
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Quad Biking + Lunch At 7 Cascades Package Description
If you are a thrill-seeker or are looking for a fun way to spend time with your adolescent kids, you will definitely enjoy this exciting quad biking adventure with a 2- course lunch brought to you by Deals.mu.
This package offers you the chance of trying out a thrilling activity amidst amazing scenery so you can have double the fun! It is designed for all adrenaline junkies wishing to let their hearts thump with adrenaline-fuelled experiences.
As part of this package, you will get to enjoy a 1 or 2-hour quad biking adventure (depending on your choice) where you can either ride alone or with a partner. Kids aged 8 to 12 can also enjoy this fun experience on a single 90cc quad. So, bring your kids along to witness the beautiful flora and fauna of Mauritius while also riding along splendid landscapes, including extraordinary views of the island and its marvellous valleys, mountains and waterfalls.
After your adventurous ride, head over to the 7 Cascades Restaurant & Lodges, where you can replenish your energy with a 2-course lunch comprising of veg samosas as a starter and a choice of grilled fish or chicken as the main course. Enjoy lunch while basking in the beauty of the magnificent environment.
Enjoy this adrenaline-filled package with quad biking and a tasty lunch!
2-course Lunch at 7 Cascades Restaurants & Lodges
- Welcoming Cocktail
- Starter: Veg Samosa
- Grilled chicken or fish, French fries, salad, bread
- Drinks are payable at the restaurant
Other menu options at 7 Cascades Restaurants & Lodges
More Information on 7 Cascades
7 Cascades also commonly known as Tamarind Falls is located near the small village of Henrietta, on the highlands, west of Mauritius. Popular for its beautiful surroundings and unspoilt nature, the Tamarind fall is an astonishing albeit hard-to-reach area. You can find a variety of exotic plants and birds in this calm and enchanted venue. Furthermore, part of the water is being used for generating hydroelectric power.
The 7 Cascades Restaurant & Lodges
The 7 Cascades Restaurant & Lodges has 5 identical lodges. They are composed of one spacious comfortable bedroom, one bathroom, a lounge area with a mini bar as well as a veranda. The lodges can accommodate 2 - 4 persons.
They have been designed to provide guests with peace, tranquility and privacy during their stay at the lodge. The lodge is surrounded by beautiful plants, most of them being endemic to our paradise island.