1-Hour Horse Riding in the North
Horse Riding Package in the North of Mauritius
- 1-Hour Horse Riding
- Horse riding guidance and equipment
- Drink offered at the end of the ride
Morning: 08h30 - 11h30
Afternoon: 13h30 - 17h00
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum Age for the pony ride: 3 years old
- Minimum Age for horse ride: 11 years old
- Maximum weight: 120Kg
- Maximum number of participants: 7 adults
- Health restriction: This activity is not suitable for pregnant women.
- This activity is suitable for all levels, including those with no prior horse-riding experience. However, only experienced riders will be allowed to gallop with horses.
- Reservation must be done and confirmed at least 48 Hours in advance.
- Note: It is recommended that you wear long trousers, closed toe shoes, sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
As per Deals.mu
1-Hour Horseback Ride in the North of Mauritius
Deals.mu brings you the opportunity of enjoying a fun 1-hour horseback ride in the northern region of the island.
If you are an experienced equestrian or just a casual horseback rider, then this package is for you.
Experience horse riding in the North of Mauritius, along with a friendly professional guide to help you have a safe and fabulous time on horseback. The leisurely paced horseback ride will bring you past a luxuriant tropical forest and vast pineapple fields in the north of the island.
Whether you are a beginner or a more experienced rider, we have a horse or pony to suit you or your kids. You will be accompanied by a professional guide who will set the riding pace for you (according to your riding skill level), allowing you to enjoy an excellent horse-riding experience while in maximum safety.
Relax in this serene setting, amidst the forested landscape.
About the Stable - Les Calèches du Paradis
Les Calèches du Paradis, a small stable of 7 horses and 2 ponies, offers fun horse rides in a friendly atmosphere, amidst a tropical forest and pineapple fields in the North of Mauritius. The stable accommodates for both beginners and experienced riders. Rides are personalised and adapted to the level of the rider, ensuring maximum security during their excursion.